What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to a wine tasting on Monday with my brother then on Tuesday the wife and I went out to her brothers and I ended up sampling his wine cellar then Wednesday morning we took off and took a stock tank ride down the Calumus River then went out for supper when we got back to his place we got into his wine cellar again then later we got out the deer sausage that I had made to go with the wine then the wife and I came home today only to find my boss wanting me to come into work on the last day of my vacation not sure I will go yet.

did not pass the typing test today, did not get the registrars job....i swear i can type...guess i just froze up, im not a good test taker!

they did want me for another position tho, Secratary of the O.R. ....so keep your fingers crossed i get a call back for that one!

really flipping stressed right now

Thanks guys, thats just what I needed as finally that cloud has passed over. Had a good day and the new USB stuff is working great, was kind of worried that maybe it fried something on my computer after that incident. Bought a few kits from George the other day and they just came in. I bought the MM VN Liebraumilch and the CC International White Merlot. This will most likely be the last few kits as I also ordered my crusher destemmer which should be in stock and delivered in a few weeks. :D

Just sprayed all of my plants and trees with insecticide for those dreaded Japanese Beatles. Its suppose to rain and we need it bad tomorrow so I got some granular fertilizer to put down in the morning if its going to rain and then Sunday I will spray a liquid fertilizer on the lawn.

I'm in the masonry business worked all day in this heat we been having . Its totally disgusting got off work alittle early today and went rasberry picking they grow all over the area around here picked 2 pounds today and a pound yesterday its so dry here that the leaves on the rasberries have curled we need some rain wade has inspired me with his rasberry wine need to try and make some.
carmine

Carmine that's pretty cool you mentioned how Wade inspired you to do this. We have all made wines that we would not have done if it wasn't for this forum. Julies has inspired many folks here to make the Skeeter Pee and now we also have the original inventor of it on here. Anther one she has inspired people to make was the summer breeze made from frozen fruit at the grocery store. This is the kind of stuff that makes this forum what it is. Who ever heard of milk wine before?

OH YEAH...Wade inspired me too. When I return to this world someday I am going to be a Jelly Fish. No back bone to worry about!!

Last edited:
Carmine that's pretty cool you mentioned how Wade inspired you to do this. We have all made wines that we would not have done if it wasn't for this forum. Julies has inspired many folks here to make the Skeeter Pee and now we also have the original inventor of it on here. Anther one she has inspired people to make was the summer breeze made from frozen fruit at the grocery store. This is the kind of stuff that makes this forum what it is. Who ever heard of milk wine before?

OH YEAH...Wade inspired me too. When I return to this world someday I am going to be a Jelly Fish. No back bone to worry about!!

Did i just hear theM WORD???

Carmine, I used 7 lbs of raspberries per gallon on that batch. Dan, one of these days Im going to drive down there and and and.............! :) My yard is freaking burnt to a crisp already. I have a well here and its not a very deep one so watering the lawn is not really in my best interest especially since we havent had a good rain in a few weeks now. Oh well, there goes the neighborhood.

Wade knows i'm a grape wine maker met wade at a few functions he makes great fruit wines i just loved his rasberry wine. wheres wade is he tired and sleeping again?

You must be tired and sleeping as I just posted right before yours. Do you have your cheaters on? :)

ordered a new 6 gal glass carboy with multifit stopper airlock and handle. Also ordered a ^ gallon kit of Bella Bianco on a closeout deal from George.

My yard is freaking burnt to a crisp already. I have a well here and its not a very deep one so watering the lawn is not really in my best interest especially since we havent had a good rain in a few weeks now. Oh well, there goes the neighborhood.

Check the radar, nice band of storms heading this way. We also need rain real bad and hoping it doesn't miss us tomorrow. Looks like you're suppose to get it most of the weekend.

Check the radar, nice band of storms heading this way. We also need rain real bad and hoping it doesn't miss us tomorrow. Looks like you're suppose to get it most of the weekend.

Well I'm hoping for rain tomorrow because we do need it but so far it still will not be raining on Saturday, WooHoo

Carmine, I used 7 lbs of raspberries per gallon on that batch. Dan, one of these days Im going to drive down there and and and.............! :) My yard is freaking burnt to a crisp already. I have a well here and its not a very deep one so watering the lawn is not really in my best interest especially since we havent had a good rain in a few weeks now. Oh well, there goes the neighborhood.

Holy cow 7 pounds a gallon i wanted to make 5 gallons thats 35 pounds . i need to start picking . i need reinforcements i better get my brother rock to help me pick.
carmine

It's supposed to rain today. Yeah....:db We need it bad. Took the day off work so that I can bake some pies and get everything ready for tomorrow's picnic. Looking forward to it big time. Well off to cover the bike.

wild n crazy bunch!

yep u guys are nutzzz
~but iv allways been crazy --its kept me from going insaine.:b

Bud

Latest posts

Back