Tonights chore made easy

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you just love it! Mine's two years old and still pumping strong, 80 batches later. I couldn't live without it!

DocktorCad..if you tilt your racking cane to the side of the glass, are bottom rack by putting the racking cane all the way to the bottom.
you want get near as mush oxygen bubbles.
just saying...

DocktorCad..if you tilt your racking cane to the side of the glass, are bottom rack by putting the racking cane all the way to the bottom.
you want get near as mush oxygen bubbles.
just saying...

James, while he is racking he is degassing that is why there are bubbles and why he does not have the racking cane all the way to the bottom.

Yeah, like even using an AIO my wife would let me do that on the kitchen/dinning room table. :sh
smilie.gif

Dave, I agree, mine is a year old and so far 37 batches of Wine have cycled through it to rack, degass, filter and bottle, and I've used it on over 42 batches of beer to date, that's 48 bottles per batch, over 2000 bottles filled, give or take a few, not to mention racking the beer with the AIO.
Just thinking about doing this without the AIO makes me want to buy a spare to have as a stand by, just in case, a back up unit.
Steve and the AIO are responsible for the increase in production around here...lol...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Those ain't oxygen bubbles, it's CO2 coming out due to the vaccum.
The dining room is the only place I have. Wish I had a wine room like some of you do. Come on Powerball!

Latest posts

Back