WineXpert Thank You to all posters

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chilled

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you to ALL of the posters on this fantastic forum.
A friend got me started making Island Mists kit late last fall 2012.
I had almost no experience with wine making. After finding this forum I spent many hours browsing over 100 pages of previous threads in the Kit section. The amount of information that was shared is amazing.

I now have now made six kits and have the majority of them aging for next fall/winter. I'll start making kits again in the fall, since due to my schedule, I am unable to make any during the summer.
At this point I believe the mist kits suit my taste best with about 3 pounds of sugar for an OG of 1.075-1.080 and at least 6 month of aging.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to answer questions asked on here and to those who have asked questions I did not yet know to ask.
I know that I have benefited tremendously from the sharing of your experience and knowledge. This wealth of information is worth more than ten years of personal experience. It has made this a wonderful experience and a fantastic new hobby for me.

I would also like to say that I have been very impressed by the manner of discussion on this forum. Although there can be many differing opinions and experiences, all are shared courteously and politely. This speaks volumes about the quality of the people posting on this forum.

I apologize somewhat for the length of this post, but wanted to explain how much this forum has meant to me and helped me to enjoy wine making. And now wine drinking.

So, a tremendous THANK YOU to you all.

Dave

Glad to hear it! Many of us have enjoyed the same experience on here as you did.

I know I've benefited greatly from the wisdom, experience, and yes, mistakes of others on this forum. I think I've gained ten years of winemaking experience.

Latest posts

Back