So I got a groupon for 75 bucks of wine at

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd get one of each....if I had the money that is.

Actually, I'm rather fond of Malbec. If they have Old Vines Zinfandel, that's a favorite too.

The real question is, what kind of wine do YOU like??? Whatever that is, get some. If it's under $75 it's free so why not??

Just imagine if George/FVW did a Groupon-type discount on top of his already great prices?! His entire stock would be cleaned out in no time!

I just thought of it that posting a link to another stores website might not be super cool. Sorry FVW. I was sitting there and trying to decide if I should get a bunch of lower priced stuff of splurge and get a 75 dollar bottle but I had never heard of any of the higher priced bottles. Not very much selection there really. Then I thought it might be cool to see what the people here thought. The 2003 Gagliasso Barolo seems like a good candidate.

ibglowin said:
Groupon

jnmar said:
What's a groupon anyway?

I love your website! You have a really nice little thing going out there in New Mexico. I like the picture of your carboys full of wine. I always thought it would be kinda cool to hook up with a nice resturant that could feature homemade wines. I just started two more kits that make 4 total in January. From all the kits you have made do you have any real winners?

It is very difficult and expensive in most states to be able to sell your wines.... But you are right. It would be awesome to have a resturant feature them!!!

Latest posts

Back