Saanich wine competition in BC

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casper

Reaction score
I enter 4 bottles and won 4 medals<?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" />
smiley1.gif
</v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></v:path><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shape>

- 2007 <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Raspberry</st1:placeName> <st1:place w:st="on">Port</st1:place></st1:place> was over oak in 2007, and this year it was perfect got Silver

- 2009 Raspberry/Chocolate Port, this one I had a left over of raspberry chocolate Port from a kit and raspberry port from fruit. I blend them 50/50 got Silver. Next year I will blend a full kit of chocolate raspberry port with a full carboy of raspberry port.

- 2009 <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Blackberry</st1:placeName> <st1:place w:st="on">Port</st1:place></st1:place>, just pure juice no water add, I even add 4 cups of juice kit (Chianti) got a silver

- 2009 tri-berry port (raspberry 75%, Blackberry, 15%, Blueberry 10%) Got a bronze

What I likewe enter wine in the wine competition is thefeedback they give you after, so I can fix mistake I made.

Congratulations. Sounds like you're doing a great job. I'm nowhere near that level in my wine making skills, but I rejoice with you.

Arden

Arden said:
Congratulations. Sounds like you're doing a great job. I'm nowhere near that level in my wine making skills, but I rejoice with you.

Arden

Don't worry you will get there, keep readingthe posts in this forum or ask any questions and you will make nice wine.

This is how I started 5 years ago, I did not know anythink about wine.

Good for you!!!
That gets some of us excited about the possibilities.

Latest posts

Back