Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oTVxbqCNXdwSNEgXncOiSOP-puO-jrtQFU6LDXhx3KPcPYeGu9YD1yGjn9Gcx9AoWIUlC_8IG1pY6QxoSeGRaAj6vtCh9eTKQlYNBBaH1n35c3H-9vzd7WZDv2WTBTJLMZZU4nUOtg

Cutting up with my best friend at Talladega, 2005. RIP Stanley, 7-17-2017

gPusg0fiqNLBDndUneA1__-Z-k0gRtDg6zpRojDGNz4dLCulqKvYQ5_hucRR_BSjGY9uwEA_L8UzxlbabVvy9wiNd5aTKhZK_wHjMW9cWDjKXlSh_cw6WKINYtvsRs8kSAHecst3Tg

I need to start shopping around for my peaches....

Varis... MARCH FARMS! Take a day off with your wife, go early and pick your peaches. Spend the afternoon on the wine trail in Litchfield County. Stop for lunch at the Fife and Drum in Kent. After lunch visit Kent Falls and walk off the lunch.

Varis... MARCH FARMS! Take a day off with your wife, go early and pick your peaches. Spend the afternoon on the wine trail in Litchfield County. Stop for lunch at the Fife and Drum in Kent. After lunch visit Kent Falls and walk off the lunch.

Yep, I had called them, $1.50/lb.
I'm thinking about making it there this week or next, I also was hoping to get peaches at a dollar per lb. but I guess it won't happen... :(

Yep, I had called them, $1.50/lb.
I'm thinking about making it there this week or next, I also was hoping to get peaches at a dollar per lb. but I guess it won't happen... :(

Yeah, yeah. I know... You're not cheap, you're frugal.
smilie.gif
[Wait a minute, that's my line!]

He's so cheep... "He took me to McDonald’s, backed his car through the drive-through window, so the cashier could be on my side."

Sorry to hear that Jim, looks like you two might have had some fun times together. Memories are a wonderful thing.
Mike

Very sorry to hear about your friend, Jim.

Jim, so sorry for your loss.

Thanks. 18 years of his amazing quotes, like, "You know, I like two watch two women together. I must be a lesbian!" Man, we had fun.

One of his quotes is my sig here: "And people wonder why I drink!"

Loved him like a close brother.

Not a photo but rather a video with some still photos that match up with the paraplane photo post I made a few pages back. The hunting property, it is not a farm as mentioned in the video, actually belongs jointly to both my brother Rich and his twin brother Bob.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QiT-snodc4&feature=youtu.be"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QiT-snodc4&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Last edited:
Are you going with grapes Paul?
Or is that for fruit pressing?

Back