Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May I introduce all of you to my new grand-niece, Alexandra Anellia Hyde. She arrived into the world at 3:35am and weighs 4 pounds 11 ounces.

I see that like me, you are getting grander and grander. I am now so grand, I even am great! Congratulations. More help ahead at crush time!

tiger-woods-nobody-could-screw-up-their-career-like-i-21985988.png

But you made par on 16 and 18. Good finish

Thanks. We all finished strong on the last 3 holes, more or less, which is nice. Beautiful day to walk 18. The rain passed soon after starting and we had the sun shining all morning. Course in Great shape, empty and best of all-cheap @ $28 on a Saturday morning! Great way to spend a few hours with guys I've known since 1st grade. [emoji4]

Thanks. We all finished strong on the last 3 holes, more or less, which is nice. Beautiful day to walk 18. The rain passed soon after starting and we had the sun shining all morning. Course in Great shape, empty and best of all-cheap @ $28 on a Saturday morning! Great way to spend a few hours with guys I've known since 1st grade. [emoji4]

I volunteer at a golf course. Good deal, one 6 hour shift a week and you get unlimited playing privledges plus we have 2 courses. Plus we were in the Mid Atlantic golf journal as one of the top 9 most underrated courses.

The Hills Creek State Park Challenge... You've 10 seconds to guess where the arrow is pointing. Hints... its not the parking area, its not any of the camping or RV sites, its not the Park Offices or rest rooms or showers, its not the cabin rental area and not any of the hiking trails.

Real Hint... Read the fine print.

IMAG0746[1].jpg

Maybe a little over reaction there.

I'm guessing that perhaps cigarette butts and the like ending up on the beach sand is the real concern. If the "air" was the real concern they'd probably not have any smoking area near the beach.

Latest posts

Back