Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was out metal detecting an old homestead and found this...
tombstone_zpsuul6o2jk.jpg

It had an old coffee can beside it with wilted wild flowers in it.

Why can't I get this close when I'm hunting them?

''Tis the way it works around here too. Deer can't seem to read the deer resistant tags on the plants, but the sure can read the hunting regs:f

Went to my nephew's graduation at Dickinson College in Carlisle PA. Found out that the tuition this year is 10x higher than when I started in 1980 (incredible). He had all these rope like things hanging around his neck. Both my older brother (his Dad) and I who attended/graduated, had no idea what they were (we majored in fraternity). We decided that he did so well during his four years that it made up for the deficit that he and I created during our eight years combined.

Very proud of him, he graduated Summa Cum Laude/Phi Beta Kappa/came in 2nd for departmental honors/co-captain of the swim team/holds most of the records that exist in the conference....had so many honors that I can't remember them all. The bestest thing is that he was a Biochemistry & Molecular Biology major, loves beer and wine, and loves the science behind it. Can't beat that!

5-21-17_sammers-graduation.JPG

Last edited:
The wine ain't killed all the brain cells in your family yet! Drink up! :h Just kidding, I love smart people. He should make you proud!

Went to my nephew's graduation at Dickinson College in Carlisle PA. Found out that the tuition this year is 10x higher than when I started in 1980 (incredible). He had all these rope like things hanging around his neck. Both my older brother (his Dad) and I who attended/graduated, had know idea what they were (we majored in fraternity). We decided that he did so well during his four years that it made up for the deficit that he and I created during our eight years combined.

Very proud of him, he graduated Summa Cum Laude/Phi Beta Kappa/came in 2nd for departmental honors/co-captain of the swim team/holds most of the records that exist in the conference....had so many honors that I can't remember them all. The bestest thing is that he was a Biochemistry & Molecular Biology major, loves beer and wine, and loves the science behind it. Can't beat that!

Went to my nephew's graduation at Dickinson College ....

Very proud of him, ........Biochemistry & Molecular Biology major, loves beer and wine, and loves the science behind it. Can't beat that!

Who-hoo, a built in consultant :db

Congrats to him.

I love spring. Especially when things start blooming. When I bought the seeds to start these perennial chrysanthemums, the package stated that they bloom in late summer to fall. Not too sure they got that right since it is May and they seem to be blooming. These plants are on their third year, will probably have to divide them later this year. (Chrysanthemum Robinson Red (CRISANTEMO Robinson Red))

5-24-17_flowers-1.JPG

Latest posts

Back