Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@jswordy, I'm sure you're aware that Restoring and buying Vintage trailers has become a "thing". Enough so that there are Magazines and websites dedicated to the subject. That might be worth a few dollars if you advertise in a wide enough area. Bet you had a lot of fun over the years in it.
Mike

Yes, I am aware. I wish I had the time to do it myself. Thanks.

Thanks, Jim. It was not really a big deal where we were, just a "garden-variety vicious thunderstorm." They were calling for hail with it, but I didn't get up to check. A tornado did touch down in northwest Wisconsin, and one person was killed.

It appears that it was an idiot inebriated driver in Times Square. (they are saying he already had 2 arrests for the same thing) 22 injured, 1 dead. :ft

DAHuhOzWAAEcXpr.jpg

Last edited:
LMAO I was going to say the same thing! But you forgot to say in addition to mowing, he really needs some weed killer applied also. Great picture and rainbows!

For whatever reason there has been an over abundance of Dandelions this season. Actually did use weed and feed alongside the driveway, the back yard and around close to the house. The rest... Well God put them there so God can take them away!
smilie.gif

Obviously, a real "fixer-upper". The perfect place for the true "do-it-yerselfer"! :)

The sad thing is that a place like that in NJ could fetch 400K easy!

Obviously, a real "fixer-upper". The perfect place for the true "do-it-yerselfer"! :)

The sad thing is that a place like that in NJ could fetch 400K easy!

Is that true in southern New Jersey too? I know it is in northern New Jersey / Tri-State area.

Latest posts

Back