Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I feel it is time to get a new truck and go through the exercise of costing it out, I like my current truck even better. Original owner, 235k miles, V8, consistent 17-18 mpg, engine/trans haven't been touched.

I am in the same boat. Mine only has 145K miles. Dinged up a little but it is a great truck and I don't want to spend the 40k or so it would take to get in a new one.

I love the simple, clean look of that truck.

I'm in the process of doing art/type for a series of signs for a company that leases chilled wine storage or "lockers". Sounds like we'll provide the signage for all 7 locations but I had to share just to top of one of the signs. The rest are straight forward but I love the humor they threw into this one.
Mike

bottlebreaks.png

Good prices at the source John?

Well, let's just say that they're pricing is better than anywhere else you might find them. They're pretty good wines and will drink well for many years, and as Mrs. JohnD whispered in my ear after too many tasting samples: "Look at it as an investment". All winemakers seem pretty proud of their large format bottlings, more costly than the same number of bottles they hold, I just really like the big bottles.

What I did on my spring break...

That's a 1971 Ford/Mercury 429 with 560 advertised horsepower as I built it, mounted with a 1970 bell housing and 4-speed toploader transmission, that will be going into a 1969 Ford Fairlane. Project now in year 10, closing in on done.

Happy early Anniversary to me!! Mrs JohnD got me this Salmanazar (9L, 12 bottles) of 2014 Aonair Reserve!! Not quite sure what kind of event I'd crack it open for, where so many wine drinkers could actually appreciate it. Maybe the first annual WMT Winefest???

At any rate, it really looks awesome in that spot!!

IMG_0798.jpg

Happy early Anniversary to me!! Mrs JohnD got me this Salmanazar (9L, 12 bottles) of 2014 Aonair Reserve!! Not quite sure what kind of event I'd crack it open for, where so many wine drinkers could actually appreciate it. Maybe the first annual WMT Winefest???

At any rate, it really looks awesome in that spot!!

What you mean what kind of event...the one when this group gets together somewhere... :db

Latest posts

Back