Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Johnd

Looks like you're in Napa Valley?
I really want to travel there sometime in the future and get some tours, will be asking questions down the road...:fsh

@Johnd

Come across any flooding or vineyards under water?

Saw a news report of a community along Coyote Creek that had taken on some water last week, they're dry and cleaning up now. Little standing water in the vines, just puddles, in a very few places in the flat part of the valley, not much to speak of. Most everyone is hard at work pruning, lots of activity in the fields, canes stacked at the ends of the rows, you know the drill. Pretty chilly still, bud break looks to be a ways away.

Pretty cool time to visit, some wines getting bottled and released, some at the tail end of barrel time, getting to taste quite a few out of the barrels. Really want to taste the '16's in barrel, as that would help me in my own winemaking, but so far, they're having none of that. Maybe today I can talk my way into a green barrel cave.......

16998246_10154121096800981_153315825274112896_n.jpg

I still have my 98 Ford Expedition. Just turned 100K miles! Eddie Bauer Edition so all the bells and whistles which meant a cassette deck AND a 6 disk CD changer back then! :db

When gas shot up to almost $5 a gallon and it only got 14mpg on a good day I parked it and bought a Honda Fit (40MPG) since then if the Truck ain't working it is not being driven. Needs a new paint job now (thank you NM sun....) but the engine like yours has another 100K miles easily in it and it runs like a top!

Every time I feel it is time to get a new truck and go through the exercise of costing it out, I like my current truck even better. Original owner, 235k miles, V8, consistent 17-18 mpg, engine/trans haven't been touched.

Latest posts

Back