Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here we are in the banana belt..... Tomorrow is supposed to set a record high even warmer than today. But then on Sunday/Monday another Pacific front is pushing in with lots of moisture and snow in the higher elevations. Not enough cold reaching us from the jet stream for snow except for ski areas. All moisture is welcome in these parts!

Looking at the backyard and still coming down hard, blizzard conditions [emoji30]

IMG_1998.PNG

This weekends keg selection. From left to right, Oktoberfest (not ready yet), Continuously hopped bitter, Sorta Robust Porter and Pinot Grigio sparkling wine. Hoping to make an Irish Red or Jolly Scot Ale tomorrow in the warmth. Still can't believe it is going to be 58*F tomorrow after the cold start we got this morning.

2-10-17_kegs.jpg

That looks good Bill.

Think about planning a trip out here Varis. PA's Grand Canyon is maybe a 25 minute drive and NY's Seneca Lake's south shore with all its wineries is just under an hours drive away.

Think about planning a trip out here Varis. PA's Grand Canyon is maybe a 25 minute drive and NY's Seneca Lake's south shore with all its wineries is just under an hours drive away.

Then the two of you could spend an afternoon on our front porch sipping some fine wine (yours and Varis' of course), which I believe was within a 1/2 mile of where you were, but on the western side of the creek.

Then the two of you could spend an afternoon on our front porch sipping some fine wine (yours and Varis' of course), which I believe was within a 1/2 mile of where you were, but on the western side of the creek.

You got a deal guys...
Bill, I think around end of May or actually June when it's warm we can make a trip to your neck of the woods....:fsh

You got a deal guys...
Bill, I think around end of May or actually June when it's warm we can make a trip to your neck of the woods....:fsh

Sounds good. Now all we have to do is clue our wives in - better sooner than later.
smilie.gif

You got a deal guys...

Sounds good. Now all we have to do is clue our wives in - better sooner than later.
smilie.gif

Wives are invited to the front porch too! You could take a hike and come down for either lunch or dinner, depending on what time you take the hike. I would need to know a date in advance since the place is shared with my two brothers' and one sisters' families, though if you showed up on the front porch and dropped my name they'd ask you what beverage you desired and whether you were staying for a meal. If you flashed a few bottles of wine they might even ask you what bedroom you preferred to sleep in.

I'm not getting the second one... Is it just the juxtaposition of the sailboat and the ship with regards to size?

Latest posts

Back