May be scarce the next few days

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grapeman

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought I would mention that I may be scarce the next few days. I am having to deal with a personal tradegy right now. I got a call just after diner from my younger brother who sounded frantic. He said my Mom was having a spell with breathing. I rushed the couple miles down to see the ambulance drive by the house. I drove in and my brother was calling 911 again frantically telling them the ambulance had just driven by the house. An emergency vehicle got there a few seconds later and I brought him into the house. My Mom did not make it.

She was 79 years old and had worked hard her whole life helping first me and then my brother in the farm stand. She was a tireless soul but apparently it was her time to go back to my Dad.

I will check in here from time to time to help keep my sanity. Thank you all for being there in the past as we all deal with life.

very sorry to hear this Rich

all our best wishes to you and your family...

her tireless efforts and her love live on in you and your family...and that in and of itself is a beautiful thing

smiley19.gif
Rich, Betty and I offer our condolences in your time of sorrow.

So sorry to hear this Rich! Wish you all the best in these hard times.

Sorry for your loss, your wine making family will be thinking of you.

Rich,

So very sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you work through this difficult time.

This place will be here when you are ready to check back in.

"What moves through us is a silence, a quiet sadness, a longing for one more day, one more word. We may not understand why you left this earth so soon or why you left before we were ready to say good-bye, but little by little we begin to remember not just that you died, but that you lived. And that your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget."

OMG,

Sorry to hear of your loss,

It was quite a few years ago my mother left to meet my dad
too.

My mom was only 62, cherish the times and years you had with both of your parents !

I do wish my parents had lived long enough to try some of my wine..

Duane

Rich, I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I'll keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers as you go through this tough time.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all you my friend. Losing your Mom is a hard thing to go through

Rich,
I'm sorry to hear about your loss as well. We all know how important mothers are in everyone's lives, when we are young and even when we aren't so young anymore. I know it will be very difficult for a time, but our thoughts are with you.

So sorry Rich, you and your family are in my thoughts.

Rich, Barb and I are so very sorry to hear of your loss.We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

BOB

I am sorry for the loss of your Mom.
I will be praying for you and your family.

May God bless and comfort you. By posting here you have invoked countless prayers on behalf of your mother.

Thank you all for the support. Arrangements are pretty much complete now. We are having calling hours tomorrow and then the funeral on Saturday. Time seems to be moving slowly and I wish I could do more, but in time it will get better.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back