My trip to Mexico

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a multitude of herbal remedies that could help your friend.

Teasel Root was the most effective for me. It warms your muscles and joints and flushes the bacteria into the blood stream where the immune system can get to it. Japanese Knotweed and Cats Claw are antibacterial and work well in conjunction with Teasel root. Cistus Incannus tea can break down the biofilms that it uses to protect itself. There are many more, but this would be a small investment that could offer some relief.

Actually, I just checked. I have a full bottle of all three blended in one tincture I ordered from a Lyme Dr. I was working with in Ontario. I'll ship it to you if your friend is interested.
I gave my friend the herbs info and he can get them locally.

Not to resurrect a slumbering thread, but today while out to buy some used carboys I noticed a lot of teasels by the side of the road. Idly thinking of a @BigDaveK challenge, started reading if teasel had any flavor or herbalist uses. Then came here to search & see if Big DaveK had already made it, and found this amazing thread! @vinny did you ever do a solid antibiotics course? And then it appears teasel root tincture might already be a thing. Good luck with your recovery

Not to resurrect a slumbering thread, but today while out to buy some used carboys I noticed a lot of teasels by the side of the road. Idly thinking of a @BigDaveK challenge, started reading if teasel had any flavor or herbalist uses. Then came here to search & see if Big DaveK had already made it, and found this amazing thread! @vinny did you ever do a solid antibiotics course? And then it appears teasel root tincture might already be a thing. Good luck with your recovery
I did, I started with Doxycycline and Flagyl, but it was so hard on my liver that I had to stop. It hurt, could feel it, which is an unpleasant experience. It is my belief that if you get to it in the beginning ABX can eliminate it in a few weeks. I was 13 years.. By then there is a lot of work to undo it all, but I'm getting there.

Thanks!

I can't remember if I mentioned it previously, but I made some homemade absinthe years ago. It was brutal. A few sips and I was in bed all of the next day. It was one of the giveaways that I had Lyme. The medicinal properties of herbs can be truly powerful.

Latest posts

Back