Lost my Father in Law Friday

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry to be reading this, Mike. Glad you, Lori and Gail have peace. Prayers for all 4 of you.

Jim

Mike~ it is good to hear that you have fond memories, a loving family, and some time to work through all this together. Peace and comfort to you and yours, and thank you for the reminder to keep our families close as well. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to hear of your loss. It gets us all in the end, but it's hard for the ones who are left behind. Forget any guilty thoughts about what you could or should have done. Look to the future and carry on as you were doing, remembering the good times you shared together.

So sorry to hear this, Mike, as you move through one of life's more difficult change periods. You and your family are in my thoughts today. What you wrote was beautiful, and it's good that you can remember him in those ways.

Still, the sympathy wishes are appreciated and it was just a little over a month ago we finally got to drop his ashes into the lake as he requested.Thanks again.

Glad to hear it, Mike @Kraffty. I don't think the passage of time makes the support of thoughts and prayers any less, myself. It was a year aftr her death before we spread my MIL and FIL's ashes under the big oak tree on their farm where she always brought him lunch while he was out working. A tear is running down my cheek now, thinking about it. And that was 11 years ago.

Latest posts

Back