It'll be here before you know it

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my invoice last night with a note that this year they are using disposable lugs for the first time! This means I don't have to dump each lug one by one into the brutes for transport back home nor do I have to break down the lugs and rinse them off and stack with the others. I can just load em up in the back of the Expediton, cover with a plastic tarp and a few blankets to help keep them cold on the drive home and be on the road about 45 mins earlier! :db

Teresa from Harford Vineyard just called (what great customer service) to let me know the Lanza grapes will be in later this week. I'll be up next weekend if anyone is interested in meeting up and swapping a few bottles. I'm like a kid on Christmas eve over here! :db

Confirmed: my journey is tomorrow. Just dawned on me that since we've moved, I'm about 20-25 minutes closer. :sm

I'll see you soon my little purple friends!

LOL, Not everybody is surrounded by a big family like John! (very jealous BTW) I was looking for pics from last years crush and there were none, thats because I crushed all 900lbs by myself.... :sh

SWMBO had a previous engagement that afternoon/evening. Only family we have in (this) town (our youngest daughter) was working. Our "besties" were out of town that weekend……

I could have waited until the next day and had help but wanted to get them crushed so I could let them soak overnight and work on chemistry the next day.

LOL, Not everybody is surrounded by a big family like John! (very jealous BTW) I was looking for pics from last years crush and there were none, thats because I crushed all 900lbs by myself.... :sh

Mike, with the wine you make and the interesting meals you prepare I bet you could get a few of your WMT friends to show up! As I remember you have a lot of beautiful scenery out the back window too.

There is no (active) WMT members any where near me LOL I think we have one active in UT, one active in CO, one in AZ and a few in Texas but that is crazy far away.

There is a reason the Manhattan Project was sent here. Very remote (but beautiful)…...

Latest posts

Back