Boss's Label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
20071006_155117_pinot_grigio._s.jpg

I'm still trying tocreate the rightlabel for my boss's Pinot Grigio that is about to be bottled.

20071006_155522_Barona_lady_Sma.jpg

I'm not sure I could pick just one of those........... I'd have to do up 2 kits.

They are both very nice.

Awesome......Both of them !!! I agree with jobe...Make two kits. Give your boss one and split the other one between jobe and I for having such a good idea
smiley4.gif

What a great idea Waldo......
smiley32.gif

If I had a bottle of wine for every great idea I ever had, ............

I'd have almost 5 bottles now.............

When I saw the bottom label I immediately thought, Red Wine! I think the top label would be better for a P.G.

WOW!!! I love them both!!! Why not do half in one, and half in the other!! Since they both have the same "theme" I think it would work!!! Great idea for the boss!!!

Ramona they both look good to me. Your laber are all great i just wish i had the talent to make egood labels.
Harry

Ramona, I like them both. For some reason that bottom one keeps drawing my eye back to it.
smiley1.gif

Ramona,

The top one just to "hot" to give to your boss. Save that one for a
better venue. The bottom is really classy and a little retro. I think
both are dynamite. Good work on both of them.

What software do you use?

These are great. What dimensions are these and what are you printing these on? I'm just gathering info for my 1st labels.

Romona

where do all these ideas come from - like them both.

rrawhide

rawhide,
Thanks, I guess my ideas come from what ever is inspiring me at the time. I thought my boss would like something feminine on her label, that's why I chose the ladies. But I must say I have been out of practice and haven't made a label in a while being busy with the move. But I'll get back into it soon. Joan is making some awsome labels!!!

Ramona

Latest posts

Back