BOGO! BOGO! Coastal white - no limit!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the range quoted is for all of their wine kits. The bold reds would be higher while the lighter whites would be lower. My Coastal white started at 1.085

As I said, it makes sense for them to provide the range. You can save costs by just printing one set of instructions. Small variances in S.G. don't create unnecessary phone calls for the support line.

I measured the S.G. of the Coastal White about 1.086. I guess I should have put that in my original post. Thanks for sharing!

anyone else still not receive any medium toast oak chips?

i placed the order on 3/21/13, was told a few days later the oak chips were out of stock and they would ship them separate when they came in. i received the coast white kits on 4/4/13, when asked on 4/18/13 i was told they are still out of stock but expected any day. 5/1/13, still no oak

anyone else still not receive any medium toast oak chips?

i placed the order on 3/21/13, was told a few days later the oak chips were out of stock and they would ship them separate when they came in. i received the coast white kits on 4/4/13, when asked on 4/18/13 i was told they are still out of stock but expected any day. 5/1/13, still no oak

well i sent them an another email today and they replied they will ship out tomorrow. thanks but it will probably be 50 days between order date and receiving date

Surprised by bkov's experience. I have had nothing but good to say about their shipping. Once, they left out a small item and promptly shipped it by itself.

Latest posts

Back