What's for Dinner?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pretty much, yes it is. I believe the real holopchi's have bacon in them. My Mom always used rice and ground beef.

I didn't use any bacon this time. The meat inside is a mix of both groud pork and ground beef with a cup of rice added in. It was yummy.

Well, how about a champagne breakfast with eggs Benedict. Kudos to the kalahari resort for their fine food.
1459141_10100320864247609_2118464546_n.jpg

The Presque Isle Falling Waters made by Dan was delightful.

boiled shrimp,boiled shrimp, and more boiled shrimp with sausage corn and potatoes...all boiled together with lots of spice.

boiled shrimp,boiled shrimp, and more boiled shrimp with sausage corn and potatoes...all boiled together with lots of spice.
Look here Bubba the wife and I can be at your house in less than two hours, Southeast Texas folks can flat put away the shrimp.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhfK98f5S00[/ame]

My wife asked if I wanted FRESH SHRIMP tonight or Filet Mignon. So Im' taking the 12 pound Brisket off the "Low N Slow" about 8pm and cranking it up to about 450 degrees for some Red Beef. Leaving the shrimp to James in Galveston tonight. Heck, we can get shrimp, crabs and fish that slept in the Gulf last night anytime, right Jimmy. Then we'll have BBQ Shrimp next week with the brisket. Life is good!

oh yeah....i luv my fresh seafood...dont know if you do this but try it.

put some oyster on the smoker and when they open, hit them with some butter and lemon, close the lid, smoke a little, and then open lid, cover with parmesan cheese and close lid for about 10 minutes...omg....there good.

oh yeah....i luv my fresh seafood...dont know if you do this but try it.

put some oyster on the smoker and when they open, hit them with some butter and lemon, close the lid, smoke a little, and then open lid, cover with parmesan cheese and close lid for about 10 minutes...omg....there good.

My son does exactly as you said. Can you believe I'm an Sicilian/Italian living on the Texas Gulf Coast and don't eat Oysters. But I love SHRIMPS.

ibglowin said:
Title says it all. The Green Chile adds a whole new dimension to this New England classic! :db Washed it down with some Chateau Michaelena Chardonnay (RJS EP Aussie Chard)

Like!!!

Looks great.

Well, I am expecting a shipment of shrimp from Galveston! :r I have not yet decided how to cook it; contenders include: Scampi, cumin/coriander, or in a fennel cream sauce.

My shrimp boat came in! These were from Jamesngalveston's company ,and they were huge.. They had almost a sweet texture! Yum!
P.

rawshrimp.jpg

tonight its home made beef stew made from brisket, and some mexican cornbread.
starting stew now, and about 4 it should be ready.

And I'm not eating for a week after this conference. The Kalahari outdid themselves. Never have I had better conference food at a hotel.

HUH, I got so accustomed to it I'm looking for more. Wife is not pleased or a willing player. Sometimes our spouses just are not accommodating or very understanding.

HUH, I got so accustomed to it I'm looking for more. Wife is not pleased or a willing player. Sometimes our spouses just are not accommodating or very understanding.

Oh they are understand! They understand you were the one eating so you are the one who needs to make it! Seriously what Sue has to put up with :slp :ft

Latest posts

Back