What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. She is even cuter in person. We have 2 older boys, ages 4 and 6, so we're pretty sure she's our last.

I started a cranberry melomel the day before she was born. Pitched the yeast and we headed off to the hospital. I know it's a lot to hope for, but maybe it'll last until she's of age to drink a bit. Mead's good like that.

The nurses thought it was funny I was reading The Compleat Meadmaker while waiting. And by "funny" I mean "obnoxious".

YAY the Mans coming home from work early! thought i was gonna die of bordom!! maybe i can get him to play the Wii with me and entertain me LOL!

My brother the geek just told me another way to shrink a photo. Lets say your photo is 1.5 MB. Right click it. Choose "send to", "mailrecipient" When that screen for outlook comes up, click once on the name of the photo(this works even if you don't use Outlook express, I dont!) Highlight it go up to file and click "save attachments" it will ask if you want to make a picture smaller and where you want to save them too!

I have literally done this a few hundred times the last few weeks. It is by no means the ONLY way, just another way. It will shrink it right down. The quality for viewing will be fine, but if you were to want to print that photo like to put in a frame or so won't be so good. That goes for any compressed picture. Compression works great for things like this or I use compressed photos all the time in emails and on my blog.

Just seen another program today on PC World downloads about shrinking photos.

As far as this Photo Bucket goes, once you upload the photos to there, your pics are pretty much in the public domain right?

Please advise.

troy

Last edited:
Resting today. It's been a busy week!

Mud, what a beautiful child. Congratulations.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. She is even cuter in person. We have 2 older boys, ages 4 and 6, so we're pretty sure she's our last.

I started a cranberry melomel the day before she was born. Pitched the yeast and we headed off to the hospital. I know it's a lot to hope for, but maybe it'll last until she's of age to drink a bit. Mead's good like that.

The nurses thought it was funny I was reading The Compleat Meadmaker while waiting. And by "funny" I mean "obnoxious".

She's lovely Mud..

she got your colouring too? Anyone else in the family with red hair?

Headed out the door to go check on the ole homestead in Tionesta. We have not been able to get back the lane since January because of all the snow and lately we have been too busy. We are headed there today and hopefully everything is ok. This is a sure sign that summer is coming. :fsh

On the way back we will be stopping at a Winery that openned up last fall, can't remember the name but it is on 208 before you get to Fryburg.

Headed out the door to go check on the ole homestead in Tionesta. We have not been able to get back the lane since January because of all the snow and lately we have been too busy. We are headed there today and hopefully everything is ok. This is a sure sign that summer is coming. :fsh

On the way back we will be stopping at a Winery that openned up last fall, can't remember the name but it is on 208 before you get to Fryburg.

have you ever eaten at Bucktail Inn in Fryburg? Have you notice I know all the good places to eat?

The Bloke and I are off to do the photos for a wedding today..

He takes the photos and I lug the cameras/ lenses etc around after him..

tears and drama.. there's always at least one cock up..

fingers crossed the weather holds and it doesn't rain

Allie :p

I was thinking the same. Thats pretty good huh. LMAO pretty good myself!

Just came back from another local vineyard where we did a wine tasting. This place has probably the best grape wines in Ct. and just found out they will be offering ead soon as its been fermented already. they have bees on ground and also make their own maple syrup too.

Mud, what a beautiful child. Congratulations.

She's lovely Mud..

she got your colouring too? Anyone else in the family with red hair?

Thanks you both. Red hair is in both our families, although neither of us has it. She mostly looks like my wife, thank God. Not kidding. I would make an ugly woman, but my wife is very pretty.

The Bloke and I are off to do the photos for a wedding today..

He takes the photos and I lug the cameras/ lenses etc around after him..

tears and drama.. there's always at least one cock up..

fingers crossed the weather holds and it doesn't rain

Allie :p

Hopefully its the grooms.:D

I love the way you kiwi's talk.:try:p

(hopefully refering to you as a kiwi is not some form of slander, if it is I apologize ;))

I am not prepared to make any further statements at this time.

Troy

(LMFAO so good again I have a tear in my eye!)

Latest posts

Back