What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a 1.75liter of Everclear for you Doug. I also picked up a 1.75 liter of Vodka for making some lemoncello. And Yellowtail was on sale for 3.99 a bottle after rebate. Plus I picked up 2 bottles of NY Diamond (one sweet and one dry).

I also talked a coworker into recieving a case of Key Lime wine in from Florida. And I talked the plant manager into jumping the ditch to get my Canadian loot. Who needs demijohns????

just finished brewing a 5 gallon batch of Belgian Grand Cru, this puppy is in the fermenter!
Waiting on the blizzard......

I picked up a 1.75liter of Everclear for you Doug. I also picked up a 1.75 liter of Vodka for making some lemoncello. And Yellowtail was on sale for 3.99 a bottle after rebate. Plus I picked up 2 bottles of NY Diamond (one sweet and one dry).

I also talked a coworker into recieving a case of Key Lime wine in from Florida. And I talked the plant manager into jumping the ditch to get my Canadian loot. Who needs demijohns????

Thanks Bill, shoot me a text about the Demi...I can probably take one or 2 off your hands as we discussed......

Thinking about heading to the grocery store at lunch time and picking up some Blueberry - Pomegranite concentrate and some sugar. Need to get another batch of Cranberry Lime Pee started and also a batch of Blue-Pom. Last batch with 4 cans per gallon went way too fast and was a nice summer time wine.

Working but my new carboys should show up today. Then going to start Carmel apple wine tonight.

Giant Eagle in Crafton was out of Blueberry Pomeganite. Ordering me 2 cases for pick up on Tuesday,. Got sugar to start a batch of pee though

How much snow are you folks in Western Pennsylvania supposed to get from this storm?

How much snow are you folks in Western Pennsylvania supposed to get from this storm?

we are suppose to get around 3" here and thankfully no ice. It's still raining but every once in awhile you see a snow flake.

Still too warm for it to really start snowing. I think I heard an inch by rush hour. Last I was out it was 38 degrees still. That was an hour ago.

We (in North east Maryland area) are expected to get a coating to 3 inches by the end.
I have to drive up to Hatboro, PA for my Grandsons Concert, and they are expected to get 4 to 10 inches. They already moved the concert from 7:00pm to 5:00pm. I'm hoping to get there and back before they get much.

To all my winemaking friends in the Northeast, PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!!! I see that you are about to get pounded with a huge snowstorm. What better reason to stay inside and make or drink wine!!!!

thanks Marc,
We're planning to do a lot of drinking, before, during and while shovelling.:dg

I got chased home from Buffalo where they were expecting only 6 to 12 inches. I stopped in Erie to talk to some winemakers and got some good pointers.

Jealously watching the blizzard on Tv. Then shopping for a new couch and love seat. Then starting my Eclipse Sauv Blanc. Finally, grilling up some chili-lime tri tip tacos for dinner. I may squeeze a glass or two of wine in. :dg

What time is dinner? DINNER AT BOATBOYS HOUSE TONITE!!!!!!

Sorry..... We are looking at the snow, trying to avoid the inevitable... shoveling.. I could go get my neighbors snow blower, but I've never used one and frankly, I don't want the maiden voyage to be on his snow blower, just in case I screw up somehow...lol...It cant be any harder than a big ole Husquavarna Tiller, can it?

Wife went into work (with a promotion) and I get the whole house to myself to watch the hockey game and do some racking between periods. Working in Bowling Green, OH tomorrow, then to Cleveland for Monday....

Was able to get a 6 gallon batch of Raspberry Concord started this weekend.

CAM00005.jpg

Latest posts

Back