What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just put it in your will that they don't need to bring your tool back now

Im going to try and "must"er up the ambition to do a lot of wine work tomorrow. ive been slacking way too long and its getting to crunch time with the grapes coming in soon.

Which hand will u lend?
Will he give it back?
I know when I "lend" something sometimes I dont get it back. Can U survive with only ONE hand? How can U make more wine??
:dg=:d

Well if you have only one hand I would say you can now only make half the wine you did before.

Sunday I will be brewing a 10 gallon batch of Wheat Beer.
I will split it with Raspberry and some "other" fruit

Off to church, breakfast and grocery. Then stabilizing 6 gallons of CC Yakima Riesling. It's snowing------again!!!!

Today I am sterilizing my vacuum tubing, fittings and carboy. Yesterday I discovered another use for my vacuum rig, emptying the drip pan underneath my upstairs air conditioner unit. Seems it froze up, shut off and then overflowed. Thankfully my wife heard the splashing. Evacuated over half of a 6 gallon carboy of water from the pan. Cleaned the equipment with soap and water but TODAY I am going to clean with boiling water then run it all through the dishwasher on the Sani-steam cycle.

Hard to believe you are already running your AC...... We are still in Heat mode.

I lived in Houston for 5 years (a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away now) so I do kinda remember what it was like!

Hard to believe you are already running your AC...... We are still in Heat mode.

I lived in Houston for 5 years (a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away now) so I do kinda remember what it was like!

Air conditioner has been on here for two weeks. Although we have an occasional cold night, most days you can wear shorts.

I so wanted to do some wine work today but my back is realllllllly flaring up today for some reason, I dont know why I didnt do anything to aggrevate it! :m

I so wanted to do some wine work today but my back is realllllllly flaring up today for some reason, I dont know why I didnt do anything to aggrevate it! :m
I so know the feeling my back and leg have and are giving me a fit least my leg has a reason.

Sorry to hear about your back Wade. That's not fun at all.

Today I racked a couple and took the kids to Gnomeo & Juliet. Wife is coming back from her 3 days of "girls weekend in VT" tonight, so back to normal. If there is a normal with 3 kids :D

Finished a 10 gallon Wheat Beer A/G batch.
1/2 will be raspberry
Suggestions for the other 5 gallon

Tom, apricot goes really nice with it. I took a few pills and am dealing with it and washed and delabeled 30 bottles and right after dinner)about 5 minutes) will bottle 6 gallons of Piesporter. Thats all Ill have in me. Had so much more planned but between my back and having to take the wife and kids to church it kind of made me get lazy and not want to start and then stop so I just waited. At least Ill free up 1 carboy.:re

Odd thing is early this morning the heat actually came on. We had about a 30 degree swing after that storm that hit Louisiana came through. I understand that storm is headed for east coast today.

Started a new batch of Skeeter Pee. Watched it rain, drank some wine and made dang sure my easy chair didn't get the idea to fly away!

What am I doing today????
Staring at breasts---what else---and I feel great!!!!::

Latest posts

Back