What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to do another side job which is installing a floating hardwood floor. Maybe see you later tonight! Its all about the Benjamins right now!

"In the beginning...." Nutria was the marketing name of the fur of the Coypu. Now that they have escaped their "farms", and proliferated like Muskrat, everyone calls them Nutria. The Coypu looks, walks and talks a lot like a Muskrat, but is usually bigger.

Resting today as I've hurt my shoulder. So I'm sitting around reading and trying to ignore my dogs as they keep telling me they haven't had a walk in years. It's chucking the rain down here so I don't think they are going to be lucky anytime soon!

Sorry to hear about your shoulder Leanne, it realy stinks when we are hurting. I have to go finish up the job I started yesterday and hould be done in a few hours. Would have finished yesterday but they added a few other things on to it which they are paying for but I wasnt really up for it as I have company over from Michigan that came in last night!:re

went to ALDI's and got 6 gallons of 100% pure apple juice. Yes I checked.. no preservatives

Just cleared and back sweetened my 6 gal of blueberry shiraz.
I think there is going to be a party at Tepe's.. err Tom's with all that wine he's talking about :)

LOL
Come on over!
Last week started more Pear.
You have no idea how much I have waiting to be drunk OR bottled
Just bottles my Itialian juice Amarone and Borello from 13 months aging. Also bottles my Peach. Cant wait till I drink it in 2-3 years

were these 6 gallons in glass Tom? That would be neat as hell. The only glass jugs I can find that actually have the juice in then here are only 3 litres and are a fortune.

LOL
Come on over!
Last week started more Pear.
You have no idea how much I have waiting to be drunk OR bottled
Just bottles my Itialian juice Amarone and Borello from 13 months aging. Also bottles my Peach. Cant wait till I drink it in 2-3 years

So, you're in Delanco huh? I used to live in Edgewater Park

were these 6 gallons in glass Tom? That would be neat as hell. The only glass jugs I can find that actually have the juice in then here are only 3 litres and are a fortune.
Nah.. Was in 1/2 gallon plastic bottles

I know the area. There was a swim club off Green St.
Small world.. Were you making wine then? Why the move,,Tax's :mny:mny to high LOL !

really.. how long ago? I've been in this house 30 years. near the Riverside Bridge.

I could literally walk 4 houses down to the swim club. I was right accross from that farm that lets the peacocks run wild.
I moved back to MD after the divorce.
I started making wine in October 09 so, I'm pretty new to it. Only on my 2nd kit and have an experimental 1 gal batch going.

Latest posts

Back