Vinemetric Question

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moosher

Junior
Reaction score
I ordered my Vinemetric last Sunday (before price increase)via paypal and my credit card which has been charged and have not heard a word from the company ex order confirmation or shipping date.Is anyone else having the same problem with this startup company and if so what did you do to get it

They should be with all the attention they are getting.Thank you I will wait until Monday and see what happens

Ive asked Him to be a sponsor here and he was not intersted in it.

Dumb question...what's a Vinemetric? A search earlier today only found this thread.

Steve

Steve, its a new style digital S02 meter thats much cheaper then the Hanna units. Its been out about a few weeks now and the price has already gone up about $50 to $245. It uses the ripper method as far as dialing in what free S02 you have in your wine presently. Vinometrica.com

I ordered and received it. It took about 2 weeks. I had called him and he said he had my order but was waiting for some chemicals before he could deliver. Not a problem and it works. Most of his orders came originally from Winepress and I believe that he is advertising with them. Wade, since he is advertising with them, maybe another try will help. This is a growing forum and he would be foolish it ignore it. Let him know how many members we have. :b

I did and even tried to barter with him so he didnt have to spend any money. Maybe another day! I know if I was starting a company I would have done it to help launch my business.

So far this is a very good tool to have,got mine 2 weeks ago and very easy to use.I have been waiting for a machine like this one very friendly,and accurate.I will be asking a friend to do a side by side with his 600.00 unit to see how close it is.I have read that it is.

Latest posts

Back