Uuuuuuugh!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't get to many extremes but now and again an arctic blast will come down from the great white north and I once grilled some burgers in -16. I now have a covered deck, so hot or cold I can grill/smoke meats and also be drinking some of my own wine.

No Craig, this is showing off. [emoji13] finally had summer in Minnesota. 92* dinged my prop. Broke my trailer tail light. Little sun burn. Rain all next week. View attachment 29004

I feel your pain though, JohnT. We finally had some nice weather so I power washed the deck and cleaned it with the wife for three hours, only to have strong winds for two days blow these all over the deck from the neighbor's birch tree. Still recouping [emoji22]ImageUploadedByWine Making1462663646.654842.jpg

No Craig, this is showing off. [emoji13] finally had summer in Minnesota. 92* dinged my prop. Broke my trailer tail light. Little sun burn. Rain all next week. View attachment 29004

I feel your pain though, JohnT. We finally had some nice weather so I power washed the deck and cleaned it with the wife for three hours, only to have strong winds for two days blow these all over the deck from the neighbor's birch tree. Still recouping [emoji22]View attachment 29005

You can keep your 92*F. I'm fat and sweat at anything above 85*F.

We have thingy things that come off our oak trees and make masses that look like tumble weeds. They are due here pretty soon. Don't have that many birches around here anymore, think some sort of borer got to them several years back. Now having to cut all the ash trees down for the same reason.

Will get a nice day tomorrow followed by a week of rain. We're a little behind at this point so I guess I shouldn't complain, too much.

I have simple needs. Little things that I look forward to. Things that give me a feeling of life-joy.

It is May. Since November, when I closed my deck for the winter, I have imagined having a nice, warm spring day out on my deck.

You know, Have morning coffee, plant my pots, sip some wine, grill some dinner, etc. The type of day where it is all spent outside.

Yup, 6 months of waiting and what happens? 5 friggin days of rain with at least 5 more days of rain on the horizon. Damn rain is not letting up until next Thursday.

All I want is 1 Saturday of nice weather. Is that too much to ask?

animated-smileys-weather-074.gif
I have become accustomed to the rain. Sure I get wet but I don't melt. If I waited for a nice weekend my surroundings would be a jungle lol I feel ya!:ft

Latest posts

Back