This time of year

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hvac36

Reaction score
bites, no fresh grapes or juice no fresh fruit.. Really hate the east coast.. Need something to fill my tanks but nothing strikes me... Hmmm in a slump. But I did start a 3 gallong batch of Starburst..

starburst.jpg

A good time of the year to hit Aldi's and pick up some bags of frozen red raspberries. $1.99 for a one pound bag is cheap for raspberries.

Also don't forget about Alexander's concentrate. We make some really good wines from it.

Aldi's also has a triple berry mix of blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries for $1.49. And you can't beat their prices on their juice concentrates - I got their 100% concord juice for $1.19/can.

Aldi's also has a triple berry mix of blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries for $1.49. And you can't beat their prices on their juice concentrates - I got their 100% concord juice for $1.19/can.

What flavors do they have in their concentrates?

I'm enjoying this time of year. I'm playing with the new wine toys I got for Christmas, and LE kits are coming out. My California Grand Red is scheduled to arrive today.

But I'll admit, I'm looking forward to July/August and being able to start another batch of peach.

Latest posts

Back