This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic of SaintProvoGirl

Here is a pic of me for those that are curious. :h
DSC025902.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry the pic is so freaking big.

Last edited:
Good lord girl, some of these guys might have to be rushed to the emergency room! :) Is that a Wine Cellar and please dont say its yours!!!!

Good lord girl, some of these guys might have to be rushed to the emergency room! :) Is that a Wine Cellar and please dont say its yours!!!!

Geez, make me blush why dontcha! :e I wish it was was a cellar...and mine! It's an old building in a local park that I fell in love with.

Wade...Your assessment is right on. I think I had a heart palpitation when the picture loaded.

And here is bunch of folks from Western Pa from this forum that have gotten together several times for meet and greets

Doug (ffemt128), Rod (Rodo), Sue (Mrs Runningwolf), Dan (Runningwolf), Julie, Micheal (our map creator), Steve (Wyntheef), Kat (Mrs Xanxer), Dan (Xanxer82)

DSCN2061.jpg

Dan (Runningwolf), Julie, Dave (Pittsbur), Doug (ffemt128), Steve (DJrockingsteve)

DSCN1925.jpg

And this one you'll just have to guetroyss who that is...
!
ugly-man.jpg

Just photoshop me in :pic

What can I say? It's Sunday and I have nothing better to do than stalk the forum while football is on!

I've been trying to upload a family picture but it fails each time I try - it's a JPEG but 6 megs or so - is this too big?

Somehow I missed this thread before. Nuff said and this is me and my wife having dinner on the "elegant night" of our September cruise. Lots of wine was consumed that night! :dg

Rick & Vicki small file cruise dinner pic.jpg

Rick, nice to meet you in person (even more so on Wed.). Thats a great picture of you and your wife.

Thanks! At least now you all will know who you are looking for. I mean I would wear my Ochocinco jersy but on second thought? NO!

Nice to put a pic to a name, nice to meet you Rick, and you should have no problem in picking us out of a crowd.

Latest posts

Back