This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well YOU wrote it..

Hi Mike,

Nice to meet you. My husband has a 95 yj

there is no such animal as in "96" yj. The next wrangler was a tj and that wasn't until 97.

What is this a test and if I failed you guys were going to tell Mike that I don't know anything about jeeps? Boy I can't beleive you guys. :slp

Jeep Wranglers

Julie- You passed the "test" with flying colors! I like your Jeep, btw, even though it has round headlights.

From Wikipedia:
Each Wrangler model has received a designation in addition to the nameplate Wrangler corresponding to their generation: YJ (1987–1995), TJ (1997–2006), LJ's (2004-2006 Unlimited models) and JK (2007–present).

-Mike-

Julie- You passed the "test" with flying colors! I like your Jeep, btw, even though it has round headlights.

From Wikipedia:
Each Wrangler model has received a designation in addition to the nameplate Wrangler corresponding to their generation: YJ (1987–1995), TJ (1997–2006), LJ's (2004-2006 Unlimited models) and JK (2007–present).

-Mike-

Thanks, I need to update the pic, my husband who's name is also Mike modified the front bumper, put on a leveling lift and put guards on the lights. He is now working on changing out the rearend on his '95 square headlight jeep.

home.php

This is me....did it work?

This is me before......

I got involved with this Hobby/Obsession and WineMakingTalk.com.......

Mike_Close.jpg

This is me afterwards.........

homeless.jpg

It's always nice to put a face to a name. All I have to say to ms Texas is don't go to Alaska! (The members that have been here a while will probably giggle at that one)
And mike... You must have been doing something wrong. Wine should keep you young!

I spent all of my money on my one woman while whining about not having a fast enough car.

"I spent most of my money on wine, women and fast cars - the rest I just squandered...." :dg

p.s. - that is quite the improvement there Mike:::slp

It has to be him because it is the same photographer -just look at the signatures

homeless.jpg

Mike_Close.jpg

Last edited:
Back