This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan, great job! Cool and Calm - Nice Job!
One of these days I really have to try a port, I've never tasted a port, they sound so good, but I've never had one.

PBS Came to our house and filmed us for a documentary in the series "the pursuit of Excellence" called "The Lords Of The Gourd" about several competitive giant pumpkin growers here in NY.
I'm the big Italian guy with the goatee.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC2gYW7jidg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC2gYW7jidg[/ame]

PBS Came to our house and filmed us for a documentary in the series "the pursuit of Excellence" called "The Lords Of The Gourd" about several competitive giant pumpkin growers here in NY.
I'm the big Italian guy with the goatee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC2gYW7jidg

That is really neat. So that explains your handle. lol

Next time I have a gardening question I know who to ask.

Dan....if by chance a few were planted....I bet that you would have the largest jack o lantern in your neighborhood...lol

Steve,
Great video, most people have no idea just how much the scouts do for kids! The sound track is so fitting!
Personally, my trip would have been over when we reached that bridge with only a few slats to walk on...LOL ...the whole seeing how far up we were would have done it for me...lol....oh yeah, and those metal steps put into that side of the mountain....nope....I would have had to have been air lifted out...LOL
Simply amazing bro!

Last edited:
Thanks Tom
But the real thing is when your son looks up to you for advice and as a friend = that is priceless !!!

We went on another high adventure trip the year before and went to sea Base and went to Munson Island - no amenities at all ! Sorta like gilligan's island .
I had a blast !! Yes it was hot all the time 95+ and 85 and humid at night.
But everytime I ask my son who are you planning to do that activity with - he always said you DAD !! That was a great moment in my life !! until the jelly fish got caught between my chest and my life jacket - WOW - what a stinger !!

I hope I can direct some young adults in the right direction !! I wish this was available when I needed it most in my life

Steve, the fact that you've been involved with the Scouts for many many years just shows how committed you are in not only being a major part of your sons life, helping to solidify his character, not only showing him the right path to take in life, but walking that path with him.
You have done this year after year for many other children as well. This is a great act of selflessness, you've given up countless days and weeks dedicating them to teaching Character, Responsibility, and Values through example.
My hat is off to you my friend!

Me and my two best buds at the Gold Pan Saloon in Breckenridge, Colorado in 2012, drinkin' Fat Tires and tequila. I'm in the middle with the grey beanie. That was a great trip!

IMG_3784.jpg

it is great having faces to go with names.
I love the 3rd one Raelene!
And Dave not what I had pictured Lol And that's a good thing!

Latest posts

Back