This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just joined... i'm at work so i can't grab fully what i need, but here is a screen shot of facebook from my android... Doing what i do best.... brewing!

:EDIT: that tag line my wife put in... btw. :i

Screenshot_2013-08-07-09-14-30_zpsda42374c.png

Hey Greg!
I was going to message you last weekend - we were in Grand Forks and were 'this close' to popping by Fargo. The MIL put a nix on it though. I'll try for next time!

Pouring and smiling... and making home brew. Good pic, Rivenin

hum...very nice, congrats Dan that was great.
I hope you dont get the big head and not help us new guys...
LOL...just kidding.....you are a great help to all, and it is apreciated...

Very cool. I especially like the award placement. You can now raise the price of your wine by 12%.
;)

Great job Dan, I think a lot of us would have a tough time coming off as composed on camera as you,
Keep it up!
Mike
Aw heck Mike, he is used to it! after all he was the centerfold feature in the Erie Times News Lifestyle magazine in September!

Awesome press Dan. Way to represent. I need to try that port some time. Looks great.

Greg I wish I could have brought you a bottle when we met in Sandusky. It has not been released yet. Due to the new shaped bottles each label needs to be hand cut and placed on by hand. We hope to get some on the shelves by Dec. This is the second batch I made and it is by far the best Port I ever had. It starts with Touriga Nacional grapes which are very difficult to get your hands on around here. It aged in neutral American Oak barrels for two years.

Nice job, Dan

Nice to meet you and your family the_rayway.

Back