This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL .. "Fizzy Italian Wine"?

Yes that's right, my Italian friend imports it, it tastes like a shiraz and has a slight fizz, like a nice champagne, served ever so slightly cold, nice

I guess Ill join in too..

This is a pic or me and my best friend of 17 years last june moments before he was put to sleep..

And just for kicks heres my little bunny..

GEDC0342.jpg

GEDC0376.jpg

My dog was great.. Tiggah was his name.. I still get teary eyed thinking about him.. I got him when I was about 10 years old..

And the bunny is awesome.. My Gf and I rescued her from outdoors at our apartment complex.. She had been loose for two years and had bitten others who tried to get her but she befriended us within two days and jumped into our apartment ( we have ground level windows)..

Excellent dog. I trust you give him lots of veggie treats.

I knew a couple years ago, I met a couple that had a pet rabbit. The darn thing used a litter box like a cat.

My dog was great.. Tiggah was his name.. I still get teary eyed thinking about him.. I got him when I was about 10 years old..

And the bunny is awesome.. My Gf and I rescued her from outdoors at our apartment complex.. She had been loose for two years and had bitten others who tried to get her but she befriended us within two days and jumped into our apartment ( we have ground level windows)..

Gee, I'm getting teary eyed. You had him for 17 years, that's pretty good.

Great pics and sorry to hear about the dog. We had a bunny that weighed in at 21 lbs when I was younger. :sh My parents would feed it potato chips and as soon as it heard a bag rattle it would get all excited and knock over everything its its cage!

It is agreat thread Wade, glad you started it. I too enoy seeing all our friends in hre. I am glad even those who were to shy to post heir pictures realized we weren't here to judge their appearance, only their wine! LOL

I just noticed. This thread has had over 11 THOUSAND views!!!!. That is remarkable.

Is 11,000 more than 10,000?

Dan, I remember when you said the same to me. it was the nicest thing you ever told me!!:re

LOL

Dan, I remember when you said the same to me. it was the nicest thing you ever told me!!:re

LOL

Yes Troy and things haven't changed. You're still talking about laying on your back with a bottle in your mouth. Sheesh I hope Leanne kicks you in the *** next week when she gets there! Then you'll have to change your avatar again.

My avatar? Geesh, I have to change alot more than that. Been along time since a woman has influenced the way I do things.

All the same, it is a wonderful thing for both of us. We are so looking forward to starting the next chapter in our lives together!!

Back