This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd post a picture just to show you that a few young bloods make some wine too.

IMG_1013.jpg

So are you the female, male or are you the dog, LOL

Nice picture you all look pretty good, especially the yorkie

havnt had a chance to post on her in a bit, but everones pics look really good!!! and in response to ^^above^^.....you wont be young for long so enjoy it now while you can!!! soon your joints will achce when u bend to get at the carboys and your knees will pop n crack as you lift them to get em when u need em!!! .........***wanders off muttering about evil young people***
(j/k, love the pic really!)

Haha. The guy. Not the most flattering picture but it's funny. Maybe i'll post another where I'm not drunk and tired. :)

She's actually a silky terrier. A few pounds heavier than a yorkie but they look the same when you keep their hair short.

Ha. As soon as my joints start aching I'll just buy one of those fancy aspirators and I'll never have to worry about it. haha

LOL! cheater ;) seriously tho i need one! i tried out my cheapo reynolds handy vac and it ROCKED! good to see ya posting!

Haha. The guy. Not the most flattering picture but it's funny. Maybe i'll post another where I'm not drunk and tired. :)

She's actually a silky terrier. A few pounds heavier than a yorkie but they look the same when you keep their hair short.

Ha. As soon as my joints start aching I'll just buy one of those fancy aspirators and I'll never have to worry about it. haha

jdammer your picture looks just fine now that I now what I am looking and I never knew there was a silk terrier. Happy wine making

Last edited:
hmm. I should try that. I've only made two kits. The first I beat the **** out of for days with a drill whipper thing. Then I put a wine vac on through an airlock. It cleared pretty well. I've had a riesling clearing for weeks now and it's still cloudy. Turns out degassing is pretty important. ha.

Im guessing you are making a W.E. kit using the fining agent they gave you! Sometimes they work well but sometimes they dont work for crap! Just another reason I like the RJS kits as they contain the same fining agents as a product called SuperKleer KC and it works amazingly fast.

hello jdammer..

I have a silkie as well.. tiny girl with a massive personality and she runs the house...

Allie

yuk yuk, my cat beats your "silkie" paws down, she thinks she owns everything keyboard included!, I am but a servant of the spotty cat, "you love me"! "do as I wish"!!"neow!!":i

ya ? well, ill put my parrot against yall bolth!!! hes a whopping 120 grams and thinks he out weighs the labradors LOL!!!!

the labs fear him and go running when he flys LOL!

I just found this thread and enjoyed every page of it. Really, i went through the entire thing.
It is good to put faces with names.
I'll start going thru all my computers and External hard drives to get a photo up.
Lately I've had a heck of a time with my computers so I'm doing the internet on an old compac with Millenimun for the operating system.
The photos are on all the other ones.

LOL wade!!! the labs COULD eat him thats the funny part!!! Im trying to teach the parrot to say "30 at 350"....hubby would laugh his but off if the bird could give his own cooking instructions!!!! (we would NEVER eat him, i love him to much , but id still find it funny!) we tell him all the time if he wants to go talk with the chicken in the freezer ! hes a noisey bugger thats for sure !

ya he can talk a bit, says the normal birdie pretty boys and good boys, but has a few odd ones to! night before last he told me to "go to bed!" and will not repeat it again to save my life, so hubby thinks i made it up LMAO!

i swear the dog told me she wanted a bunny last summer..... he doesnt believe that either!!

Wow, everyone is different to what I imagined!!! That's me to the left, lurking behind Collettes BBQ at Halloween! The dark circles under my eyes are makeup by the way!!! Oh and thats not my hair!!!! HAHA Actually I look nothing like that! The Tiara is real

Wow, everyone is different to what I imagined!!! That's me to the left, lurking behind Collettes BBQ at Halloween! The dark circles under my eyes are makeup by the way!!! Oh and thats not my hair!!!! HAHA Actually I look nothing like that! The Tiara is real

Ok, that pic is just giving me the Whillies. Great halloween image but scaring the s**t out of me at 6 in the morning.

WaWa so why don't you post a pic of what you REALLY look like ? Great seeing the new faces here .

scary isnt ?

this me with a family picture and the other with my youngest at my oldest graduation, whoa almost got dizzy typing that

Attachments

• 3141994228_5ff427b95a.jpg
    3141994228_5ff427b95a.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 338
  • grad.jpg
    grad.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 354

Latest posts

Back