starting over

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corn field

Reaction score
Since my label program crashed and I lodt all but 3 labels i am having to start over.
smiley19.gif
So why not come up with all new labels and design. Thank goodness I was able to retrieve all of my graphics due to the fact I backed them up on a disk
smiley4.gif
. Didn't do that with the labels though
smiley19.gif
. So here is a new label I for the chocolate strawberry wine. Please give me some feed back.
20080225_121952_pure_sophistica.jpg

I went to a cocktail party once and they had strawberries decorated like that....Dark and white chocolate.....They tasted so good....They also had marzipan shaped like fruit...such delicasies....

I like the delicacies but can live without cocktail parties.

Your label looks great....How's the wine????

Now thats cool! If you posted any of those labels then they are here to download back into your computer.

NORTHERN WINO i ALSO DO CAKE DECORATING WHEN i HAVE TIME AND DO A LOT OF WORK WITH MARZIPAN THE FRUIT AND VEGY MINATURES ARE FUN TO MAKE. yOU CAN ALSO MAKE LARGE FLOWERS WITH IT ALSO.
T he wine has both a strawberry and chocolate flavor but very suttle.
Wade and appleman those labels are the only ones I was able to salvage. Thanks for the info. I am retired so what the hey I have time to redo them.

Theyll most likely be better as every time I do 1 its better then the last.

After looking at Joans & Ramons labels the only way for mine is to get better
smiley5.gif

Latest posts

Back