Skeeter Pee ( Names/Labels )?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I had to start my 2nd batch of this stuff and come up with a label. I think I putting this in 12 oz bottles for controlled consumption :)

Seeing labels like this sure has me wishing I knew what I was doing.....I'm lucky to print out a pic with some writing on it....wanted a tutorial on lable making, should fit well on this site...........chuck g

:sm:Seeing labels like this sure has me wishing I knew what I was doing.....I'm lucky to print out a pic with some writing on it....wanted a tutorial on lable making, should fit well on this site...........chuck g:hug

Many of us use the Avery program. Very easy and somewhat flexible. Once I have a basic template I just use that one for awhile and change the picture and/or type.

I save them in folders marked wine labels 2008, 2009, 2010 etc.

I use the avery 3.5 inch diskette labels. Easy to apply and peel off without any soaking. Works for me.

Cheers

The Skeeter Pee is a HUGE hit with everyone who trys it. I can't keep it in the house. On our forth batch!! Tryin to load the my label!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back