pumps and filters

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milkman

Junior
Reaction score
I know ive seen it posted before cannot find. What are some cheaper filter setups. And vacuum pumps.

The All in One by vacuumpumpman as shown on the banners is probably the best and most versatile.

I wonderd. If like a drill pump hooked to a house filter would work or if it would do something to wine

Not sure what a drill pump is but if by that you mean an auger stlye the yes it us very harsh on wine and is also a lot of work to get sanitized just to do like 6 gallons of wine!!! The all in one will do everything and I believe he has added the oPtion of a complete set up with filters so give him a shout! his banner is in the middle of the page but you might have to refesh the page once or twice to get it as its a rotating banner and there are a few advertisers here.

I wonderd. If like a drill pump hooked to a house filter would work or if it would do something to wine

Milkman I know what you are talking about, think it would cause more foaming then anything plus getting it all clean will be an issue as well.

Where are you in NE PA?

Latest posts

Back