Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skyline on the bottom a homage to the city I love!

(Incidentally, if you want a very decent quick drinking dry white, don't look past this WE World Vineyard Sauv Blanc!!)
Very nice label PittGrad. Texture on the label stock is elegant, and I love that you didn't feel the need to fill the sky; all that empty space adds to the design. Great job.

Got some plums back in 2014 from a friend.Bottled it the other day.Figured I'd keep the label simple ;)

Really nice clean, but rustic look; like classic fruit crate art. If you wanted to go the extra mile on special gifts or special wines, you could cut the plums out with an Xacto knife so the bottle shows through (I know probably more work than it's worth, but just an idea).:h

Nope. From fresh grapes. And that 14.9 is after I diluted with acidulated water! :rdo:se:rdo

Lucky you, at least your experience told you to dilute in time. My Pinot Noir batch got 15.3% this year before I knew it, so I may consider using it for disinfection when I run out of rubbing alcohol. :h

Lucky you, at least your experience told you to dilute in time. My Pinot Noir batch got 15.3% this year before I knew it, so I may consider using it for disinfection when I run out of rubbing alcohol. :h

This is an invaluable resource. Even though I've got the basics down now, I still re-read it before each harvest. I've got it printed out and in the winery.

http://www.morewinemaking.com/public/pdf/wredw.pdf

making your own labels

what kind of labels do you use to make your own labels? and where do you get your images and print them? Not a computer geek!!!

Very nice, @4score . I recognize the Zin template. Did you do the Rose from Stoney Creek as well?

Hi. Yes, I started there. I remember seeing yours and I was REALLY impressed! So I tried to create one from scratch on Photoshop. Had to find my own "grunge" background and play around with the tint and contrast. Couldn't find the same font so I used something a bit different. Fun project. Thanks.

Back