Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMHO the Denver water folks knocked this PSA out of the park!

We waste water here in the SE like it's nothing. Lawn irrigation systems spray the stuff when it is pouring outside, folks set them to water in the heat of the day, and ag irrigation waters so heavily that it will be coming out the drain fields in the soil and running down the ditches. It's just like meh, there'll be more. Maybe...

Amazing race and finish. One for the ages for sure.

View attachment 112346I know I haven’t been posting much recently although I have been lurking. I thought this photo deserved some sharing. Being a native Kentuckian the Derby holds a special place in my heart. Yesterday’s finish was spectacular.

Pictures of some of my grapes growing OUTSIDE of my higher fence. Darn deer aiming for the lower branches. Ate a bunch of the leaves and the new grapes. We will see if I can still get a good crop

Attachments

• IMG20240503073058.jpg
    IMG20240503073058.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20240503073105.jpg
    IMG20240503073105.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
And yet, for many, all they have to do is shut up and WAIT. They are in line to inherit the most massive transfer of wealth in the history of humanity. 😄
NOPE. I told my children that being of sound mind and a still active body, my wife and i are doing our best to blow it all. There will be the house and everything in it to sell and split (according to the will). They all have an education. Most of them have good jobs. they have all been taught how to save for a rainy day. If they do not... SCREW THEM!!!

Back