Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked myself up a new set of tool boxes on Thursday. It is quite possible than I have the longest toolbox in the shop now. It just fit in the back of my truck with a 1/4 inch to spare lol

47ef0e5447ae13ca9cda8cb8ac29de23.jpg

Not the first time somebody said that. If I where trying to compensate I would have gotten 2 of the long ones. The though cross my mind but that would be too darn long lol. If down the road I need more storage I can add a top box to the one on the left

Yep as a child of the clans I'm a little bummed out about that. But they did have a 85% turn out of voter so it's pretty conclusive.

Canada parted ways years ago and it seem to be working out for the best.

A couple of photos taken last week of the St. James Winery vineyard just outside of St. James, Mo. Have never seen so many Concord vineyards as in this area. Thought I was in heaven.

IMG_2548.jpg

IMG_2546.jpg

She might be on our money but she's just a figure head. Then again, we didn't have to go to war to gain our freedom so it seems like a fair trade lol

My trusty 1987 Cub Cadet 1811 bit it a couple weeks ago, started puking oil all over after sticking a ring. That ended 15 years of service since I had rebuilt it. So I needed a mower to finish out the season, which lasts here until almost Christmas.

I got out in the shop Saturday at 9 a.m., built this, and was done mowing by 7 p.m. Mowing was a dust-fest, as you can see by how the engine bay looks! I've got $30 in it. It's a 1979 International Harvester Cub Cadet 682 with a transplanted 1995 Kohler Command 18 hp dual overhead valve V-twin in it. The deck, wheels and wheel weights came off my 1811. I was butt-azz tired Sunday.

This winter I'll build an IH Cub Cadet 782 with transplanted Command 25 hp V-twin (a 25% increase in horsepower) to take the place of this one, which then is getting a loader put on it that I have stored in the barn. Don't want a zero-turn, I have attachments that fit these that can't even be used on a zero-turn.

I had just got through fixing the hydraulics on my farm tractor when the Cub Cadet gave out the next week.

"Mowing was a dust-fest, as you can see by how the engine bay looks! I've got $30 in it. It's a 1979 International Harvester Cub Cadet 682 with a transplanted 1995 Kohler Command 18 hp dual overhead valve V-twin in it. The deck, wheels and wheel weights came off my 1811. I was butt-azz tired Sunday.

This winter I'll build an IH Cub Cadet 782 with transplanted Command 25 hp V-twin (a 25% increase in horsepower) to take the place of this one, which then is getting a loader put on it that I have stored in the barn."

Nice Job, Are you sure your full name isn't JS-ToolTime-Wordy
Mike

Those were taken in Bora Bora. Went there and to Moorea last May. Had been wanting to go for 10+ yrs. It was everything and then some of what I had hoped it would be.

Yeah, it was different swimming with those sharks. I have another pic of a 8' lemon shark that I was holding onto. That was a little sketchy, especially out in the middle of the ocean.

It's only a fish, how bad could it be lol.

I've had a walleye or two try and take a bite out of me, and there only 30 or so inches. Can't say I have a burning desire to swim with sharks but i would not pass it up given the chance. Just don't tell my wife lol.

My trusty 1987 Cub Cadet 1811 bit it a couple weeks ago, started puking oil all over after sticking a ring. That ended 15 years of service since I had rebuilt it. So I needed a mower to finish out the season, which lasts here until almost Christmas.

I got out in the shop Saturday at 9 a.m., built this, and was done mowing by 7 p.m. Mowing was a dust-fest, as you can see by how the engine bay looks! I've got $30 in it. It's a 1979 International Harvester Cub Cadet 682 with a transplanted 1995 Kohler Command 18 hp dual overhead valve V-twin in it. The deck, wheels and wheel weights came off my 1811. I was butt-azz tired Sunday.

This winter I'll build an IH Cub Cadet 782 with transplanted Command 25 hp V-twin (a 25% increase in horsepower) to take the place of this one, which then is getting a loader put on it that I have stored in the barn. Don't want a zero-turn, I have attachments that fit these that can't even be used on a zero-turn.

I had just got through fixing the hydraulics on my farm tractor when the Cub Cadet gave out the next week.

Jim, I could only wish I had your abilities as a mechanic!

This is rocker Lenny Kravitz' new album cover.

Mr. Kravitz is 50 years old. That is all.

Latest posts

Back