Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case you were wondering:

Ludicrous+: increases peak torque by approximately 60 percent (available on Performance All-Wheel Drive vehicles equipped with the Ludicrous upgrade) while also immediately heating up the Battery to its ideal operating temperature to ensure access to 100% of available power.

In case you were wondering what you encounter if you choose to enable Ludicrous+ mode: 😂😂

IMG_2949.jpeg

Oh my god, Lenovo? That's for commoners like myself. I thought you'd be APPLE all the way! :p

Lol, I know but that’s a new laptop I bought really cheap at Costco for half the price ($150 bucks) and I plan to bring it to DR as a gift to a high school student who doesn’t have any.

We’re 100% Apple at home pretty much, only exception is my work laptop which is a Dell with Windows.

Other than that, Apple and Tesla all the way 😅

Lol, I know but that’s a new laptop I bought really cheap at Costco for half the price ($150 bucks) and I plan to bring it to DR as a gift to a high school student who doesn’t have any.

We’re 100% Apple at home pretty much, only exception is my work laptop which is a Dell with Windows.

Other than that, Apple and Tesla all the way 😅

I KNEW IT!!! 🤣

Ready to work on my fitness plan and that is to cut the whole lawn with a 20" push mower instead of
my 20hp - 46" rider. And yes, that is a broken steering wheel between the two. Broke it on Monday, which should not have been
a problem as I already ordered one (knowing it was about to break) and went to pick it up. Didn't come in and now back-ordered until Sept.
1687911352492.png
Lawn is done, lost a few pounds and no energy left. But the Big Green Egg needed feeding.
So it's baby back ribs and also some brats as there was room. Added a little "Sweet Baby Ray's after.
Very tender and happy with the flavor from the egg.
1687912432965.png

Ready to work on my fitness plan and that is to cut the whole lawn with a 20" push mower instead of
my 20hp - 46" rider. And yes, that is a broken steering wheel between the two. Broke it on Monday, which should not have been
a problem as I already ordered one (knowing it was about to break) and went to pick it up. Didn't come in and now back-ordered until Sept.
View attachment 102811
Lawn is done, lost a few pounds and no energy left. But the Big Green Egg needed feeding.
So it's baby back ribs and also some brats as there was room. Added a little "Sweet Baby Ray's after.
Very tender and happy with the flavor from the egg.
View attachment 102813
Love me some Sweet Baby Ray's!

This is a Model 3 from one of the members in the CT Tesla Facebook group whose daughter got into a very ugly accident hitting a commercial pickup. The vehicle damage can be seen, but his daughter walked out unharmed with merely a skin scratch here and there.

One, if not the safest car. This is why I love my Model 3 🙏

IMG_2979.jpeg

This is a Model 3 from one of the members in the CT Tesla Facebook group whose daughter got into a very ugly accident hitting a commercial pickup. The vehicle damage can be seen, but his daughter walked out unharmed with merely a skin scratch here and there.

One, if not the safest car. This is why I love my Model 3 🙏

View attachment 102819
I’m in Phoenix for a couple of days for work and rented a Type 3 to see what it’s like. Very fun to drive even if I never did figure out how to open the back doors. The not needing to use the brake pedal much is weird but ok. The only delta was finding a place to charge it. If it was an everyday driver I’m sure that wouldn’t be a problem. The added cost for the rental company to charge it from 50% was $35.

I’m in Phoenix for a couple of days for work and rented a Type 3 to see what it’s like. Very fun to drive even if I never did figure out how to open the back doors. The not needing to use the brake pedal much is weird but ok. The only delta was finding a place to charge it. If it was an everyday driver I’m sure that wouldn’t be a problem. The added cost for the rental company to charge it from 50% was $35.

I rarely use the brakes on mine. I know someone who has an older S with over 200k miles and has not changed the brake pads yet 😀

Surprising you couldn’t find a place to charge since Tesla has a very solid network even though there are still areas needing to be covered, but their NACS charging is basically the standard now and every single car manufacturer is now joining the wagon using it.

Latest posts

Back