Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over my many years, I have seen and handled literally tons of grapes. I have never seen anything like this. Either the stem or one of the tendrils has grown around one of the berries. I know, feeble minds are easily amused!

Attachments

• 100_2071.JPG
    100_2071.JPG
    877.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_2072.JPG
    100_2072.JPG
    948.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_2074.JPG
    100_2074.JPG
    918.6 KB · Views: 0
Finally, the granite company showed up to get the top installed. An XL Big Green egg and Blaze natural gas grill. Granite under the Egg, so couldn't
put it together and been sitting on the patio for a month. BUT, once it was together, we were cooking.
Grilled some chicken for "Chicken Tinga(Mexican chipotle shredded chicken), cranked it up and made 2 pizzas. It's going to get
a lot of use this summer.
1687438765011.png

Finally, the granite company showed up to get the top installed. An XL Big Green egg and Blaze natural gas grill. Granite under the Egg, so couldn't
put it together and been sitting on the patio for a month. BUT, once it was together, we were cooking.
Grilled some chicken for "Chicken Tinga(Mexican chipotle shredded chicken), cranked it up and made 2 pizzas. It's going to get
View attachment 102559

Nice set and beautiful view..!!!!

View attachment 102559
Damn... I wasn't impressed with the dirt patch at all, but you sure fixed it up!

I'd love something like this, but I bbq year round in any weather. I would need it covered. You best get yourself over to What's For Dinner and give me some motivation.

Damn... I wasn't impressed with the dirt patch at all, but you sure fixed it up!

I'd love something like this, but I bbq year round in any weather. I would need it covered. You best get yourself over to What's For Dinner and give me some motivation.
Oh yes, ready for winter too. We get some mighty high snow drifts right there, but it will shoveled every time
and ready to grill all winter. More eager to use the Egg for smoking during winter now, have a temp gauge and app for the phone.
Put the meat on and go inside until ready.
1687457816271.png

Back