Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife is pushing back...:( ...

BE A MAN!

[I'm the boss in my house... When its time to mop the kitchen floor and I tell my wife to leave she does so immediately!
smilie.gif
]

2012 Liversan
Rating:
85+?
Drink Date
2015 - 2025

Reviewed by
Robert M. Parker, Jr.
Issue Date
29th Apr 2015
Source
218, The Wine Advocate

From proprietor Jean-Michel Lapalu, this well-known Haut-Médoc comes from a relatively sizeable estate. The 2012 blend is 50% Merlot, 44% Cabernet Sauvignon and the rest Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot. Deep ruby/plum/purple, with earthy, meaty blackcurrant fruit, some underbrush and weediness, this medium-bodied wine has excellent depth, but somehow there is a disjointedness and awkwardness to the overall feel of the wine in the mouth. Drink it over the next 5-6 years.

Pics from today's hike...

"Monday, April [10] will find us being entertained by the myriad sounds and sights created by Stony Fork Creek’s rushing cascades, as we leisurely hike three miles of the Mid State Trail from the southern end of the Beer Can Spur to Clay Mine Road. Meet DD @ 0900."

IMAG0597[1].jpg

IMAG0602[1].jpg

IMAG0608[1].jpg

IMAG0614[1].jpg

IMAG0615[1].jpg

You've got a beautiful family Varis. I'm so glad I got to meet your wife and kids several times (and was it your mother in-law one time) before moving from CT to PA.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back