Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday morning farm pix...

Born June 20...

The tan one was born July 25...

Nosy Greystroke the Kat...

Sorry about the weedy place, but it has rained every day I had time to spray. Amazing rain here this year, the place is exploding with growth. Got it done Saturday, though...

Chilling In Paradisus Punta Cana resort with the family, man.....is this close to paradise or what, will post pics of the beach tomorrow. [emoji4]

Life is good [emoji106]

Made me look it up! Dominican Republic, next door neighbor of Haiti. Nice!

Saturday morning farm pix...

Nosy Greystroke the Kat...

How many head of cats are you running.

I had a cat ranch once. At one time I had 2000 head on a one an a half acre plot. sold the fur for glove liners. Sold the meat to dog food companies. I was making a killing.

The skinning of the cats was a costly, labor intensive effort. I was able to breed cats with snakes and things really took off. Every year, the cats would shed its fur. No skinning.

Lost my shirt later. PETA.

How many head of cats are you running.

I had a cat ranch once. At one time I had 2000 head on a one an a half acre plot. sold the fur for glove liners. Sold the meat to dog food companies. I was making a killing.

The skinning of the cats was a costly, labor intensive effort. I was able to breed cats with snakes and things really took off. Every year, the cats would shed its fur. No skinning.

Lost my shirt later. PETA.

We run 9 head here. They are an offshoot herd of the near neighbor, who has collected over 30 of the damn critters. We got the local spay/neuter folks to come trap all of them and fix them under a federal grant, in order to keep the pop growth down. Ain't seen a mouse in forever. Doesn't seem to bother the skunks and raccoons, though.

Very inefficient use of space, but nice none the less.

-1x-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back