Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canyon Rd, Santa Fe, NM.

Love Santa Fe. We have a friend who sells for Sotheby's Real Estate there, so we get the biannual Sotheby's catalog. Oh, it is so sumptuous and beautiful - such a joy to browse through, as long as you do not look at the prices!

Bacchus -Wine God

Wow, what a lot of detail in your yard! Where is this? A patio like your circular one would be fun here but I would have to put at least a pergola over it or it would be unusable in the summertime. Too hot. Beautiful place!

Last edited:
Just a few pictures of a carboy bomb don't usually ferment in a carboy it was an experiment gone bad coffee pushed up into neck blocking airlock

Eeewww... I'll bet that mess was fun to clean up! Hope you avoided getting any cuts.

Looks like tears are flowing down his cheeks as he has no grapes to tend to or look over.......... :(

I live too far from Lake Erie (about 20 miles) for growing in decent wine grapes, I don't get the benefit of the temperature zone. I did however put in an orchard of mixed apple and pear trees that will be ready whenever I retire i hope.

Wow, what a lot of detail in your yard! Where is this? A patio like your circular one would be fun here but I would have to put at least a pergola over it or it would be unusable in the summertime. Too hot. Beautiful place!

I thought about a pergola but decided it would cut down on usable space. I also have a deck that you don't see that steps down onto the patio. I an thinking about covering that with a roof some day.

You seen those giant umbrella's with the heavy bases. Those things are huge ~121ft diameter and angle out to the side. Small footprint and large amount of "movable shade" that retracts and folds up when not in use.

I thought about a pergola but decided it would cut down on usable space.

Is this Heaven?

13680767_1104158636322008_7380960793566455104_n.jpg

No, this is the Pecos Wilderness in Northern NM!

This is an inappropriate picture to post for someone who has no shot at going to a beach right now even though I sorely need the R&R. :ft

:h

Take your time :)

@ibglowin Beautiful beach.... :pic

In the Dominican Rep., there's a beach 'sanctuary' called Bahia de las Aguilas (Eagles's bay) that has been said to be one of the best beaches in the world.
The area does not have any resorts as it is considered a 'preserved' area by the government. Nothing can be built commercially or privately in the area. Google it..

I also went there and it is ahhhhhh......just mother nature and a handful of people you can count with the fingers on your hand.... :)

Last edited:
Nah...I have a 401k plan anyways but I think the market will stay strong in this election year.
And I'm REALLY liking what I see in my 401k..!!! [emoji106][emoji106]

Be careful, Varis. The market is high because of ridiculously low interest on government money. There is really no underlying strength that would justify such prices. The whole thing could collapse in the blink of an eye. It has happened many times before.

Latest posts

Back