Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Some of my friends at a Saturday July 4th Weekend dinner gathering fueled by Harvest Sunset Wine and American Marzen beer... a great time! Potluck with a 24-pound turkey as the centerpiece. Mmm. (Note to self: Next time, tell people you are going to take their photo first...) :)

All from a recent visit to my son's out in Winter Park, CO. These pics are from our hike up to Crater Lake near Grand Lake, CO. Lone Eagle Peak. 15 mi. out and back hike. 7 1/2 hrs. Long day.

1.jpg

Resized_20160702_072944.jpg

Resized_20160702_111952.jpg

Resized_20160702_131640.jpg

All from a recent visit to my son's out in Winter Park, CO. These pics are from our hike up to Crater Lake near Grand Lake, CO. Lone Eagle Peak. 15 mi. out and back hike. 7 1/2 hrs. Long day.

Beautiful. Love Colorado, used to go there every summer for 10 years to trout fish. I always thought I'd end up living there. Life happened.

A friend's daughter is stationed in Italy. He just left there, after spending time with her Italian friends. They have a private vineyard and live in a winery house that was built in 1680.

Many of the beams are circa 1680.

This sink was made in 1680.

The vats!

They feasted. This is the first picture he shared, and I commented that I didn't see any labels on the bottles, so then he shared the others later.

Lightening storm, Deming, NM

13606904_1099983126739559_801346223715356512_n.jpg

Some purple echinacea that finally decided to bloom.

What a nice day, the picture can't do justice but I was looking for the monofiliment holding up the clouds (never did see it).

AKA: Coneflowers?

We have a ton in our yard and I've been admiring them the last week or so (and all the bumblebees they attract). Went out to pick some today for a bouquet for the Mrs. and they've past their peak. :(

AKA: Coneflowers?

We have a ton in our yard and I've been admiring them the last week or so (and all the bumblebees they attract). Went out to pick some today for a bouquet for the Mrs. and they've past their peak. :(

Yes, coneflowers is a more common name. I moved ours two years ago and they seem to bloom a little later where they are located now, but I get many more blooms per plant, so I guess they are happy. I will leave the seed heads on in the Fall/Winter and the birds will strip most of them off by Spring.

Love the canyon road picture. I lived in Santa Fe for a summer when I was 12? Electric avenue by Eddie grant played on the radio every 15 minutes. Oh what good memories!

Latest posts

Back