Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
High of 7 today, low of -9.
Went out to drag in trashcans and into garage to start car.
Found a bottle of Skeeter Pee sitting on my beer fridge.
Mother Nature 1
Wine 0
ImageUploadedByWine Making1424125180.171010.jpgImageUploadedByWine Making1424125193.672106.jpg

@spunk - the album is Get Your Wings. My brother has an excellent collection of records and sometimes will share :)

@the_rayway Get your wings.toys in the attic.rocks. and the first. I still have them. Hard to get rid of any of record albums such art work on all the albums. Good memories. :thumbup:

Hoping this is true! LOL

10418975_816112281741858_7811173794104103036_n.jpg

@the_rayway Get your wings.toys in the attic.rocks. and the first. I still have them. Hard to get rid of any of record albums such art work on all the albums. Good memories. :thumbup:

Toys in the Attic is still one of my all time favorites.Queen -News of the World a close second

Queen A night at the opera too! Rush 2112 on my list too. I was always told to turn that down :)

Yep, when you have a puppy you don't buy anything expensive that goes down on the floor. We can toss this (rug) soon and get something nice once we get fully past the puppy stage.

No heated seats but it does have electric recliners on both ends as well as 120v plug and USB in the storage box.

Hey is that shag carpet? I remember putting that on my back dash board. Hey Did you get the heated seats?

Yep, when you have a puppy you don't buy anything expensive that goes down on the floor. We can toss this (rug) soon and get something nice once we get fully past the puppy stage.

No heated seats but it does have electric recliners on both ends as well as 120v plug and USB in the storage box.

Gotcha was kidding, got em in my leather seats in the car :)

You're right. My couches and recliner are leather also. My dogs are very small and they always lay on the throw pillows on the couch or a blanket. Believe me I understand the puppy rug.

Micro fiber. That's what we went for with a Brittney Spaniel pup. It's great, washes with soapy water and, so far, holds up to the jumping around.

Back