Ok... Im wanting a all in one pump!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually they are a combination of the handling fee paid to customs brokers to do the import paperwork, duty on the merchandise, GST and or PST when custom shipped via a shipping company or courier. I ordered the inflatable boat in my avatar and did not consider the way it was shipped and the so called brokerage fees were almost $400 on a $1600 purchase! However, that is a large purchase both in size and in dollars and I did not check on the way they were going to ship it in advance so my bad. I have heard USPS has no fees and many vendors will know how to ship without incurring the purchaser any extra fees.

:po:po

Last edited:
Millwright01.
Don't hold back on the All-in-one pump. He ships to Canada via USPS. There are no brokerage fees if it comes via post. In fact, Customs didn't even charge me HST.

Brian

Thanks Brian
there is an additional shipping fee to Canada - typically around 25 dollars extra
I do use USPS for shipping -

filtersfast.com is currently out of stock of PD-5-934. Can anyone tell me if the P5 is a legitimate replacement? I know it fits, but it is spun-bond polypropylene vs. thermal-bond of the PD-5. Is this a problem with wine or is it just a shorter life span on the filter?

filtersfast.com is currently out of stock of PD-5-934. Can anyone tell me if the P5 is a legitimate replacement? I know it fits, but it is spun-bond polypropylene vs. thermal-bond of the PD-5. Is this a problem with wine or is it just a shorter life span on the filter?

I am no expert on filters - I did notice that there were alot that were under the P-5 category. I would suggest that you actually call filter-fast, and ask them directly.

Back