Nuclear Apple/Pepper Wine Label Contest

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grapeman

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Attention all you Label Makers out there!

My Nuclear Apple/Pepper Wine is nearing bottling time and I need some help coming up with a proper label for it! After checking with Masta and getting George's blessing, I am announcing a Label Contest to get a fitting label for ONE HOT PRODUCT.

George is generously donating a $25.00 gift certificate to the winner. The winner will also get 2 - 375 ml bottles of the finished product!

The rules are simple:

1.Design a label for the product conveying the message that it is HOT.

2.Label size is 4" x 3.33"

3.Somewhere on ituse... Nuclear Apple/Pepper Wine and the year 2006.
Optional - Lamoy'sVineyard and Orchard

4.Everyone can enter- beginners and old timers. Also this is an opportunity for all you lurkers out there to join the forum and show us all what you've got to offer.

5. Post your entry here or if you are too shy, send me a Private Message.

6.The contest will close March 31, 2007 and the winner announced shortly after.

If the winning entry is submitted by Private Message, it will be posted here for everyone to see your talent. The winner grants all right to use the label to Appleman without further compensation.

Remember the winner gets a $25 Fine Vine Wines Gift Certificate and 2 bottles of the Nuclear Apple/Pepper Wine!

This is one hot wine. It is made with 6 gallons of fresh pressed apple cider and 5 pounds of mixed hot peppers including a Caribbean Hot mixture, Hot Mushroom Peppers, Habanero, Hot Garden Salsa, Hot Cherry and Kung Pao Peppers. It is HOT HOT HOT! This one can be sipped and brings up a good sweat. Also makes a great cooking wine when you want a good little punch of heat.

Remember you can get to experience this one yourself if your entry is chosen as the winner!

Also I will send one bottle to the second place entry! So there are two winners!

Enter once or many times and remember to have fun and be creative!

For inspiration here is a link to the wine if you haven't seen it yet.
http://www.finevinewines.com//Wiz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1937&PN=1

Edited by: appleman

Great Idea appleman! Sounds like fun and after the labels we saw at Christmas, this may be quite interesting. I think I might even try a amateur hand at this. Edited by: jsmahoney

20070314_114016_Slide1.JPG
Edited by: Beachdragon007

Thanks George, Aplleman, ans Masta. Will get working on it tonight!

I love a good contest!
smiley1.gif

No time for this one though. I need a 2-month deadline these days!

I'm looking forward to seeing all the entries though. Good luck everyone.

I thought for sure Waldo would have the first entry... I guess fishing got in the way today.

Beachdragon... I would really like to "borrow" the background from your design for a label of my own if you don't mind... the framing and placement of those shapes (flames?) are right on...

Glad you joined in navyterp! I like the nuclear theme.
Waldo-great as usual.

Keep thm coming everybody- you have the weekend coming up to work on them.

Waldo that second entry is outstanding, I really do like that one! I've been thinking about a few labels too, but you all are a lot more artistic than I am. Great job everyone!

Latest posts

Back