Nuclear Apple/Pepper Wine Label Contest

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wade said:
Welcome navyterp, what a way to jump in with those labels. I love em!

no kidding! Out of left field with two kick-ass labels. Welcome navyterp!

20070316_192529_Nuc.jpg

I just can't seem to get the size right on my pictures they are either to small or to large! One I have is at 154 and I can't seem to get them smaller! Is it just my program/software? Anyway, I'm trying!
smiley1.gif
Edited by: jsmahoney

Keep them coming. Remember every entry is a potential winner!

js- save the file as almost anything but a bmp-those are huge. I use .jpg to keep file size down. Looking good what I see.

20070317_085400_project_75.jpg
Oh Boy! I've gotten a headache!
smiley5.gif
To small, to large, distorded, lost,found, messed up,where did it go, what did I do! Yep, break time!
smiley9.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif

JS, do you use the resizing tool that was posted on this forum from
Microsoft? It really works great! I think it is under resourses. Great
labels.

Yes, wade I got it off this forum. Now, I wonder, if you add a lot of cut and paste, colors, enlargements, turns, twists etc...Does that make a difference in the size? I'm also thinking the last entry was because the picture was small in the first place. So, to enlarge it, it would get distorted. I can understand that one, but the other two, not for sure. Thanks! Edited by: jsmahoney

I know it's getting harder to think of who has the best label so far. It should be really challenging picking a winner! Keep them coming. I'm still waiting for Sangwitch(I know you are busy, but give it a try) , Ramona, Jobe, OilnH20, and a whole bunch of others to give it a try. Good job everyone
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Latest posts

Back