Now I've Done it! The pressure is on!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to know they aren't like a ball. How long have you been making wine?
You're so knowledgeable about it and always have good advice.
I have a lot of time to read the forum. I work 3 12 hour shifts a week and 4 days off. :)

And the new Italian carboys are more like 6.15 gallon so more headspace to worry about than the ones from Mexico......

I always put those Italian carboys in milk crates before I work with them. No more extra space from them being skinny but I don't worry as much about dropping them or having them slip around when I tilt them.

Ill be picking up an Italian this weekend. Wish i could afford a few more.

wade said:
Ill be picking up an Italian this weekend. Wish i could afford a few more. 

are you going to make this italian work the fields, or just cook for you?
smiley36.gif

She'll be tending to my new Black Currant fields and then its lights out! Momma Mia!
smiley2.gif

Wade I thought you had a beautiful woman at home that likes wearing a naughty nurse's outfit? What do you need an italian with a round bottom for?
smiley36.gif
smiley4.gif

Getting back on topic here, I tasted a bit of the LaCrescent yesterday afternoon. The aromas are delightful and strong. The tastes are wonderful and crisp - true to type for LaCrescent. It has begun clearing so it will be racked again soon along with a number of the others. I also tried a bit of Marquette a couple days ago and it is wonderful and fruity with lots of black cherry up front.

Back