New guy from georgia

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoQuarter

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
New with most of this computer stuff and to this site. After looking through site a few hours, I find there are a lot of knowledgeable folks here with a lot of helpful responses to the questions asked.
I've made country wine for many years from available wild fruits as well as my own homegrown stuff. (muscadines, elderberries, black and blueberries, loquats etc...)
Have had many batches with problems with no help...guess now I know people that can help. Learned to make wine, port and whiskey from my granddad but he has not been around the last 30 years or so.
Currently have blackberry port in secondary and will be bottling a couple gallons of prickly pear wine that has been clearing up since Christmas.
Looking forward to spending a little time on this site.

Hi everyone.
New with most of this computer stuff and to this site. After looking through site a few hours, I find there are a lot of knowledgeable folks here with a lot of helpful responses to the questions asked.
I've made country wine for many years from available wild fruits as well as my own homegrown stuff. (muscadines, elderberries, black and blueberries, loquats etc...)
Have had many batches with problems with no help...guess now I know people that can help. Learned to make wine, port and whiskey from my granddad but he has not been around the last 30 years or so.
Currently have blackberry port in secondary and will be bottling a couple gallons of prickly pear wine that has been clearing up since Christmas.
Looking forward to spending a little time on this site.
Sounds like you have alot of experience to date. Welcome from the Buckeye State!...........................Dizzy

I make muscadine wine. I grow Ison's muscadines, forage from the local forest wild muscadines and lately been growing southern home. I have made wine from these for many years.
Southern home is a muscadine / wine grape cross from UNF. We cant grow no wine grapes here due to pierces disease.

I make muscadine wine. I grow Ison's muscadines, forage from the local forest wild muscadines and lately been growing southern home. I have made wine from these for many years.
Southern home is a muscadine / wine grape cross from UNF. We cant grow no wine grapes here due to pierces disease.
I make red & white muscadine wines from my 80 vines. I have Carlos, Noble and Ison varieties plus a few other eating varieties. Love it..........good stuff...

Latest posts

Back